Best System Monorail 28bullbear

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frida, the downloaded filename has inverted commas. Just rename the file (by removing the ' '), open the file, and extract the contents (giving the password when prompted)

Thanks for your respond. Still can't open a file. I renamed it and remove '. Is it possible to post somewhere a file as it should be, without need to change or rename anything? Greatly appriciated!

Frida

Which is based on the works and V.D.Ganna B.Kouena.

"Do not decide for the price to go to her, give her the opportunity to prove itself and confirm it."

Once again there is no DOVADOV

I do not support copyright infringement

I think it is difficult to argue

P/S I do not believe in monorails

They have no theory, and they laugh at you just a good photoshop and redraw I've talked to them was not convinced. Beware of scams even if explained by what laws it was built even show real videos of real trades and not a lot of indicators

Here's an article where the author writes minhtri

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/17404-REQ-Scalper-System-dari-Monorail-Trading-Software-versi-3.0?highlight=System+Monorail+28bullbear

Edited by pawel

Here is a link to publicly shared Gann Power System: http://www.forexbees.com/gann-power-system/.

Cheers,

Frida

frida close and not suitable for my system

You do not even know what are the principles and laws, it constructed without knowing what you are saying is not without delving into one theory and knowledge of the market only with the surface and I'm right

Edited by pawel

Hi Pawel,

I don't know whether it is a translation problem but you are coming across too strongly. Everyone is happy you are a learned Forex trader with deep knowledge and understanding, however, try to tame your disdain for the sake of the forum and the sensibilities of some members.

I wish you much success with your trading methods.

Rgds

RM

Hi Pawel,

I don't know whether it is a translation problem but you are coming across too strongly. Everyone is happy you are a learned Forex trader with deep knowledge and understanding, however, try to tame your disdain for the sake of the forum and the sensibilities of some members.

I wish you much success with your trading methods.

Rgds

RM

I do not despise anyone but thanks anyway, there are people that I did not commit, and listening and learning from my mistakes of others and I respect people who can listen to Thank You

pawel,

Since you show the video of Ganns Signal Systems, how can we get it?

He wont share, look at the previous post, He was upset when Frida post a link of Gann and other indicators/ strategies which are very good and helpful. He is not someone that kind in sharing but asking this and that from others. Bahlul

He wont share, look at the previous post, He was upset when Frida post a link of Gann and other indicators/ strategies which are very good and helpful. He is not someone that kind in sharing but asking this and that from others. Bahlul

No, sorry, I see you, too, and not the topic, and I repeat, do not worry, I ******ly made a reference to Frida carefully and is not suitable for my system

You do not even know that the principles and laws, it is built, not knowing what you are saying, no, not going into the theory and knowledge of the market only with the surface, and I'm right

Frida ******, and he, as a spammer. And so I close this topic, I think, for myself and read books and look at the trading strategy, I think you lose a lot of time and money, goodbye.

P / S I'm not upset, if not it is your ambition, faith, and you have a bad psychologist orinin and stay with my point of view can be ha ha ha

Freebies are always wondering, yes, this applies to most who visit this resource ha ha ha

Edited by pawel

Hi Pawel, may you kindly share the url of the original creator of the system or where the system can be purchased from - that is - Ganns Signal systems V4, thanks a million

This is the normal system Ganns Signal Sistems In this video you can see how it works profitable system Ganns Signal systems V4

I trade using this technique on a real account.

Trading Report with a real account on the system of Ganns

For those who doubt also for those who are not very smart or cocky do not have any illusions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyM_fzsuC9A

http://www.4shared.com/zip/KIN_ZrVh/state.html

This is nothing but solicitation, in any way that you look at it. You have been reported to the mods. We all see your intentions. First you bait them in with your free stuff, and then you drop the hammer. It is very improper to ask for the personal information of the member here. II is all about sharing and caring. Not waving the carrot in the members faces and making inappropriate deals. Take it to google affiliates dot com. It's not needed here.

This is nothing but solicitation, in any way that you look at it. You have been reported to the mods. We all see your intentions. First you bait them in with your free stuff, and then you drop the hammer. It is very improper to ask for the personal information of the member here. II is all about sharing and caring. Not waving the carrot in the members faces and making inappropriate deals. Take it to google affiliates dot com. It's not needed here.

Member can not believe it's under the nose of something new in the form of carrots, I say that a frida ****** as you are. This is for you as a personal insult, and I like it when I annoy you a freebie freebie plush

Ask illusions I do not sell the product. And I share the Swami will not

I've already figured out which of you is ready to meanness

newbie111

frida

Because you have a few arguments and baseless

Who's next?

Edited by pawel