Steve Mauro MMM webinar

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I downloaded these videos from the the original links and have watched the intro and the day one videos and I must say they are very interesting. I am not one who falls for bs I took what Steve said and applied it to my trading and it resulted in a $5000 trade with 4 lots on the eur/usd last night. I don't believe this guy is the best but I did gain from day 1 of his classes and I still have 3 more days of his classes to go thanks guys sharing is definitely caring. If anyone has anything new from this guy please pm me.

I am concerned because the course we paid are being distributed, and we will lose the support you so wisely understood.

ianf0ster

I know from where you are coming from. You paid a quite a large amount for this course.. i understand this.. but please try to understand this.. this whole forum is formed based on sharing and helping each other.. as freddy said instead of arguing with people ... u can actually create a journal here in indo and prove people that his stuff works.. and you can recommend them here.

Also you said even compassfx and SM himself not worried about their videos can be accessed by public. I think it also tells you one thing which is may be they dont care that it is accessed by public as they wanna earn by selling the course not trading it.

Seller who are really serious about their product even though its 97 dollar .. they even try to stop it being shared on the web. But this course is few thousands dollar and according to what you said .. they are very slow of taking action? This would surely make me think dont you think so?

Anyway . as freedy said its better to make a journal and show this community that this stuff works.. and then may be some more people may join to SM

Two threads are running with lots of post but very less about the system and how people are using the system and what the result is.

I am sure few students are here. they could just have came forward and start posting their trades or journal.. and show that this stuff works.. and its really worth paying that amount of money for the course..

I hope you understand what i'm trying to say

Edited by sillykiddo
fixed

As it's all gone quite here guys, I'll give my thoughts on what I've seen and believe so far.

SM comes over as a genuine character (I can well believe he used to be a fireman) and has mastered the motivational art of drilling concepts into you by repetition. When looking at potential trade setups I can hear his dulcet tones ringing in my ears "hit the stops, drop, hit the stops, drop, hit the stops, drop", "you're a buyer, back up the Brinks truck", "lights out granny" etc. lol.

There is certainly plenty of evidence that what he's talking about happens and in the other thread we've established who the "market markers" actually are and why they can manipulate such a huge market in that way that SM says that they do. He used to say (and probably still does in his sales video) that there were only an elite group of around 5 or so "market makers" who "high-fived" each other when they caught traders on the wrong side by running their stops. This certainly isn't true now though could have been 15 years ago (before Forex was opened up to the retail market) when SM reputedly gained this knowledge from an ex-bank dealer. The story about the secrets coming from the ex-bank dealer makes for great marketing and could well be true, there's no way to prove it either way - so not really a concern.

So...does the system work? Yes it does (in the right hands) - so, there's no scam here.

Is the system easy to trade? Well, that's where the problems start to appear ;)

For anyone who's been trading for some time and actively involved in the markets, they will have seen the classic W and M patterns and wondered why spikes and railroad tracks appeared in the middle of nowhere etc. They won't have been aware enough of the importance of two times of day for classic reversals - just after the UK open and around one and a half hours after the US open (which coincides with US equities open). Also, they may not have spotted that price is typically pushed in one direction of "bursts" of 3 levels - if you turn on your charts and price has been soaring during the day and you can see 3 reasonably clear points where a retracement has occured, then get ready to go Short as soon as you see that first spike from the high. Also if the high is at or above the usual daily range - then even better. Confirmation can come from a failure swing or candle pattern or indicator setup or a whole host of things for more experienced traders.

Hence, anyone with experience in the markets already can definitely benefit from this course to provide a different viewpoint, new motivation, new tactics etc.

New traders will find it all very tricky. The determination of the levels and levels within levels is quite complex and made to seem like an art which has to be mastered. If you see a spike or head and shoulders and you're above the Average Daily Range - then does it really matter if you're at level 1, 2 or 3? Not really - though it can sometimes help in filtering out less than optimal trades.

On the filtering and confirmation, SM has tried to help new traders by giving them signs to check for in addition to price patterns - in comes mayo, ketchup etc. as all the moving averages which help confirm direction or act as support/resistance levels. Plus TDI and divergence - if anyone is looking to trade reversals then it's always a good idea to check your divergence - e.g. a reversal pin bar setup with divergence should be lot stronger than one without.

As others have said, it would be mean for SM to punish hundreds of students just because one black sheep made some videos available. If he does that then it's a sign that he's probably had enough of strutting around the stage and answering hundreds of e-mails a day anyway and wants to take it easy and enjoy his millions that he's earned from the course (and from his own trading - given that he knows this MM mindset and associated patterns inside out, I think he can make a lot more from trading that giving the courses).

If SM's students are left to their own devices, I'm sure that plenty of expert ex-students will pop up offering to help out for a small fee ;)

However, like any other good system out there, there are no hard and fast rules. As students use the system more in demo they'll naturally learn more and develop the style of trading the system which suits them best - e.g. do you jump in on the first sign of RR tracks with a larger stop or do you wait for the second leg of the M or W and have minimal risk?. Even with a system like this which appears to have lots of rules, there's still plenty of flexibility for each trader to put their own mark on the way they trade the system too, so ultimately there should be no need to keep attending courses again and again and hence it doesn't matter whether SM disappears or not (though it appears that most do this for social reasons rather than a lack of understanding of the system).

Edited by soundfx

Thanks. He should be banned for abusive behavior against forum rules but somehow the moderator is allowing it. We are the students and expressing our need to stop the distributing of a stolen course videos. That's all. Those who abusive should be banned according to forum rules.

Please see post # 86 as a sample of hypocritical attitude .. calling us all common thieves ,, etc ,, etc ,, many many more have been deleted by 'him' after insults to all II members .. doing it one by one ..

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/14411-Steve-Mauro-MMM-webinar/page9

Good trading wishes

YES.. it could be steve ... By the way .. to me he is either ZEN or SCOTT ..:) part of the team, yet before they were all so glad to see how the thread (s) .. grew, but seems it starting to viral through t forums ..:)

Now they understand their attitude was wrong philosophy, suddenly trying to be nice ..?.. sort of ..? .. same as the method has evloved more and more complicated .. with more indicators / alrms .. etc .. so much for the BS .. "forget all that you were taught with indicators .. and .. and .. as it does not work ".. as steve mauro keeps saying in his sell webinars ,, LOL

This to me is pure BS .. as all else put out by them ...

Edited by Marchello

Thanks. He should be banned for abusive behavior against forum rules but somehow the moderator is allowing it. We are the students and expressing our need to stop the distributing of a stolen course videos. That's all. Those who abusive should be banned according to forum rules.

Give people chance first... If he did do it again, then the moderator will banned him..

Also Ianf0ster, I think please also respect the people here. On whether they want to download or not... I think you have make yr stand very clear. We have seen it in many posts. So please also not to agitate the people here anymore.. Thanks..

Also Alansim... I think let's give all of them a chance too.. Should there be anymore trouble from this post onwards.. I can only say good luck... So please at this moment... respect ianfOster too..

And everyone here.. let's not agitate one another here. Thanks.

Good Day..

Smile

Chankl78

Thanks. If I could have earned 754 x $5150 in less than two years and stick around to post in forums.

Not happy that other share this product ? Then just leave. No one force you to read or visit indo forum. It is your own decision.

IF you would like to stay, my 2cents advice is that talk less but contribute more AND who knows when one day you need help other members will help you !

And @ chankl78

You got it Wrong ! Ianf0ster started it FIRST. Not us. Thank you !

Not happy that other share this product ? Then just leave. No one force you to read or visit indo forum. It is your own decision.

IF you would like to stay, my 2cents advice is that talk less but contribute more AND who knows when one day you need help other members will help you !

And @ chankl78

You got it Wrong ! Ianf0ster started it FIRST. Not us. Thank you !

Cos what i see is that because everyone provoke one another... So does not matter who started it first.

If in the first place, everyone respect one another, report those who started it, It will not be here at this stage with even more people agitate one another create bad feelings..

So I would suggest everyone.... Stop all those words that provoke or agitate or trying to prove who the most righteous or evil person here.. Should there by anymore troubles.... ...... Good Luck...

Smile

Chankl78

I sure hope it doesn't work and everybody believes you and no longer download the videos. Please continue to lead the thread in your re-engineering efforts and stop all these stealing of copyright materials and paid seminars. Didn't your account grew better than Steve's students? Please make sure no one else need the videos. All should follow your re-engineering project.

I have never posted download links .. except once, the webinar I recorded in July last year that was open to all ..

freely, for the 'pitch' ..:)

After that post you and other mm members started tho threaten, even got emails, that still have. and the thread was forced closed !!!! you have not stooped pestering ever since then ..

As to the re-engineering project .. we have been in tremendous motion, each member contributing their 'own way' as they each adapt to what the other II members quote / express and share openly ..

I have not seen ONCE a post of indicators not charts from mm method, except the ones YOU posted and started to contribute .. and then stooped as teasingly yo think to induce for 'paying clients' .. To me no one is using truly your method at all .. Personally, I learned what SM had to say in his free webinars .. which keep growing with new indicators and complications. The basic BS is still there. All info we have gathered on market makers has been here at II and mainly at other forums / google searches / and many books on subject mater, WHICH WE ALL SHARE HERE OPENLY. As per my postings of my charts / statements and indicators that I am testing for good results to pass on to this and any other forum are FREE and in MQ4 .. that means 'open source'

I deleted my posts because I don't want to make this thread longer than it should because of my posts.

hahahaha .. Hippocratic and BS at its maximum ... as if you care of the length of thread .. you are deliting was is convinient for you.. except quite often I print them out on PDF ..:)

But each time, like alansim's "Steve is ianfoster, ianfoster is Steve" we come back to make me respond. Why? Don't you want me to leave? I don't understand either. And yes, I will delete my posts so to keep this thread short.

Again the BS .. repeating .. you are so thoughtful .. really.. we commend you on saving space on the servers ..

Do you guys have ever contributed $$$$ to INDO for all the free advertising you getting ..?.. ehhhh ? steve or scott ..?

LOL

Good trading wishes to INDO members and guests ..

PS .. this is my last post directed to mm team and spies .. !!!!!!!!!

UNLESS THEY INSULT OR TREAT ANY MEMBER WITHOUT FULL RESPECT ... !!!!!!!!

Edited by Marchello

Cos what i see is that because everyone provoke one another... So does not matter who started it first.

If in the first place, everyone respect one another, report those who started it, It will not be here at this stage with even more people agitate one another create bad feelings..

So I would suggest everyone.... Stop all those words that provoke or agitate or trying to prove who the most righteous or evil person here.. Should there by anymore troubles.... ...... Good Luck...

Smile

Chankl78

But in the FIRST place, he Ianf0ster did NOT respect us, and how are we going to accept and respect this member who is a newbie *** leecher ? You tell guide me. Provocation wasnt us in the first place. And this thread has grown so fast and so long, WHY ? all thanks to that leecher and ungrateful newbie member Ianf0ster. Thanks to him !

Okay anyway guys, let ignore him. He is NOT worth our time. :D

WOW!!! Great job Marchello, hope that I cant reach that level soon.

Keep on seeing newbies fool by his live trading result. You want to follow him, please analyze his past live results and you can see the repeated trade entries having the following patterns:

1. No stoploss, he fantastically can cutloss fast. but for you newbies ,guess wrong, huge loss.

2. Entry to profit time wasted, for this, worst case 7hour 30min. In this 7hour 30min, experience trader can in/out how many trades, surely at least 3x the $131.32 within 2hours or less the 30min with bigger lotsize.

3. Enter not in a right timing and proper setup - eg. buy at doji @6:28. also see the last trade, SM student more probably enter somewhere the 5 & 13 cross area or below.

4. Drawdown - Can you stand that ?

max 55pips only !!! what a big deal. If you run in bigger lotsize, see whether you will panic or not ?

http://i.imgur.com/UkNaE.jpg

Edited by KelvinHand

Marchello,

I have to admit that I've not studied your trades in depth like KelvinHand...though I'm still baffled as to what you're actually doing.

You're not trading the MMM system, though I believe that you mentioned you were trying to create a better system at some point a few zillion posts back lol.

If you were trading the MMM system then the trade which gave you 55 pips DD would have been a scratch at around -20 or not even a signal in the first place.

In addition to struggling to see what you're actually trying to trade (because you've never given any clear details on your entries and exits), it seems already that your system isn't half as good as SM's - or am I missing something?

Keep on seeing newbies fool by his live trading result. You want to follow him, please analyze his past live results and you can see the repeated trade entries having the following patterns:

1. No stoploss, he fantastically can cutloss fast. but for you newbies ,guess wrong, huge loss.

2. Entry to profit time wasted, for this, worst case 7hour 30min. In this 7hour 30min, experience trader can in/out how many trades, surely at least 3x the $131.32 within 2hours or less the 30min with bigger lotsize.

3. Enter not in a right timing and proper setup - eg. buy at doji @6:28. also see the last trade, SM student more probably enter somewhere the 5 & 13 cross area or below.

4. Drawdown - Can you stand that ?

max 55pips only !!! what a big deal. If you run in bigger lotsize, see whether you will panic or not ?

http://i.imgur.com/UkNaE.jpg

KelvinHand,

thanks for posting a chart of one of your trades. a question though - why did you buy where you did rather than after the reversal 40-50 pips beneath the asian range, which I assume is closer to the low of the day?

KelvinHand,

thanks for posting a chart of one of your trades. a question though - why did you buy where you did rather than after the reversal 40-50 pips beneath the asian range, which I assume is closer to the low of the day?

The Yellow Buy Oreder was showing Marchello's trades.

The Green Trendline just an assumption of the SM Student trade based on below Asia session 25pips and the 2nd scale in based on TDI, IF you had watch the video.

Yesterday up & down not easy to trade. But just to make it simple, If you looking to lower and lowest timeframe, look at cross arrow, then the short term, follow by midterm and then long term trend.

You should also spot divergence & W pattern.

You will understand why able to enter that near low.

Whether you catch the whole trend is depend your capability and money management.

Edited by KelvinHand

The MMM method is based on M15 (and H1 to count levels). So for fine entry do you also use M5 or M1 to look for the divergence and W pattern?

The MMM is just a good idea and concept to added to my own way, but my brain is not limit me to go down further to sync and fine tune the big picture.

The count levels is not easy for me, sometime i can see it sometime i dont see it, so I don't use it. As SM did mentioned you can ignore it in the video.

So many novice trader treat it as a scam, but i know, many protrader using it and modified it to suit their style.

Edited by KelvinHand

Marchello, I have to admit that I've not studied your trades in depth like KelvinHand...though I'm still baffled as to what you're actually doing. You're not trading the MMM system, though I believe that you mentioned you were trying to create a better system at some point a few zillion posts back lol. If you were trading the MMM system then the trade which gave you 55 pips DD would have been a scratch at around -20 or not even a signal in the first place. In addition to struggling to see what you're actually trying to trade (because you've never given any clear details on your entries and exits), it seems already that your system isn't half as good as SM's - or am I missing something?

soundfx .. thank you for comment and of coarse .. KelvinHand ..for great analysis..

As to compare it to SM's .. well you have not seen then the statements I posted with 2 home runs .. and its all relative .. As it's me that is trading and I do not see any results from SM , his team nor any students .. it all perspectives , I guess ..

I do NOT use any of the indicators shown on chart by Kelvin escept EMA's

I use my own Pivots posted a while ago ( [email protected]/HWXFIP29ED ) in mQ4 format ...:)

I use fibs and walk down from high time frames naked to lower TF with Pivots

I trade off the 5-15-1hr with the 5 sometimes for a better entry or exit ...

I do draw major/intermediate and low value SR's that the different TF give me.

I was in a Skype room ( I DO NOT ACCEPT MORE PEOPLE ) at the time and some boys wanted to go short and debating while I went long and stuck with it due to my study and of coarse absorbed DD .. but not for the other entries ..:)

2 did go short and made some pips accordingly ..:)

My process thought is to be able to re-engineer a simple process by where the trader finds proper trades at the time he sits down to trade, as each one has a life that only allows them to trade during a special short window.

With me, well I am retired and due to health reasons am very home bound .. thus can baby sit trades accordingly, but with high assurances trades I pull the trigger, and go for it.

My charts are not Picasso's, even though I have studied the TDI in depth .. and have seen MM charts much more complicated that the ones shown. Just confuses the hell out of students trying to follow it and its alerts, as they keep complaining to me.

The MM intro weminars have given me more than enough to understand the tears of market makers, which I have studied in depth though the internet / forums/ etc by very knowledgeable professional traders (t hat also worked in the industry), as well as many cd's dvd's, etc ..

And yes, I can stay up for the tight 'candle formation' and take the trade accordingly as the example plotted above, but not everybody has that allocated time for trading that 'perfect' scenario .. what if they open chart in the second day of a trend move ... what if the day (s) are semi choppy or very congested and tricky. Thus to analyse the past and teach this how 'perfect' it is .., is not my bag of tea .. It's all in the NOW. as a trader sits down to trade and starts to see and feel the NOW market .. analyzing first with NO RUSH and if nothing seen, then go do something else.

Most are not retired as me, nor energetic and loving Forex as I do, nor are capable to truly re-engineer a thought into simplicity and most of all TO OWN IT.

As to how good my system is , it is perfecting it to my character and it works for ME without having to pass the pain every one is going through with SM.

All written is IMHO

Good trading wishes

Edited by Marchello

soundfx .. thank you for comment and of coarse .. KelvinHand ..for great analysis..

I do NOT use any of the indicators shown on chart by Kelvin escept EMA's

I use my own Pivots posted a while ago ( [email protected]/HWXFIP29ED ) in mQ4 format ...:)

I use fibs and walk down from high time frames naked to lower TF with Pivots

I trade off the 5-15-1hr with the 5 sometimes for a better entry or exit ...

I do draw major/intermediate and low value SR's that the different TF give me.

I was in a Skype room at the time and some boys wanted to go short and debating while I went long and stuck with it due to my study and of coarse absorbed DD .. but not for the other entries ..:)

2 did go short and made some pips accordingly ..:)

My process thought is to be able to re-engineer a simple process by where the trader finds proper trades at the time he sits down to trade, as each one has a life that only allows them to trade during a special short window.

With me, well I am retired and due to health reasons am very home bound .. thus can baby sit trades accordingly, but with high assurances trades I pull the trigger, and go for it.

My charts are not Picasso's, even though I have studied the TDI in depth .. and have seen MM charts much more complicated that the ones shown. Just confuses the hell out of students trying to follow it and its alerts, as they keep complaining to me.

The MM intro weminars have given me more than enough to understand the tears of market makers, which I have studied in depth.

And yes, I can stay up for the tight 'candle formation' and take the trade accordingly as the example plotted above, but not everybody has that allocated time for trading that 'perfect' scenario .. what if they open chart in the second day of a trend move ... what if the day (s) are semi choppy or very congested and tricky. Thus to analyse the past and teach this how 'perfect' it is .., is not my bag of tea .. It's all in the NOW. as a trader sits down to trade and starts to see and feel the NOW market .. analyzing first with NO RUSH and if nothing seen, then go do something else.

Most are not retired as me, nor energetic and loving Forex as I do, nor are capable to truly re-engineer a thought into simplicity and most of all TO OWN IT.

As to how good my system is , it is perfecting it to my character and it works for ME without having to pass the pain every one is going through with SM.

All written is IMHO

Good trading wishes

I would not say you are wrong in the way you are trading, because i understand every one got it own style.

But you never specify clearly your style till now, i think most of the newbie will mistake you are trading the SM method

cause the title contain say so. Newbie do not analyze and do not know how to analyze your performance correctly.

So hope you understand.

Thanks for the kind words.

It not the kind words issue. I cannot afford to pay $5010, but i benefited from this sharing.

I practicing live trading everyday, really see something at the Top and Bottom, the concept did help to improve my trading a lot.

Last time never think of stop hunt, now know how to avoid it. It really saved my life.

It not the kind words issue. I cannot afford to pay $5010, but i benefited from this sharing. I practicing live trading everyday, really see something at the Top and Bottom, the concept did help to improve my trading a lot. Last time never think of stop hunt, now know how to avoid it. It really saved my life.

Agree fully as SM did open my eyes to a bigger picture of the the Money Movers/Makers ..

Attached is just the PDF's I have BOUGHT on eBay .. starting in 2001, when I started very part ime. Never mind the CD's.. DVD's, Seminars< Signals, etc etc .. that also went through eBay and Credit Cards and trips.

[email protected]/Y0XIMYRUJK

I know all have very similar story .. thus in time and experience one becomes dubious that not everything that comes out in education is proper.

I started to be successful about 4 years ago after a few months with a very tough ( hard hand .. LOL )

Drill Sargent type. ( 16 years experience and professional full time trader)He basically said, my way you will not go broke in trading !!

And he was so right, yet so few stuck around with him .. I did, as he passed away 2 days after his last session with us due to cancer. He wanted to leave a legacy as he was battling the decease for over a year and would only take 'natural' healing.

He very seldom studied the past, maybe for examples .. It was all in LIVE and the NOW ...

You can see the MQ4 you downloaded in previous post is created by his programmer.

MHO

Good trading wishes

Edited by Marchello

I don't want to get involved in this discussion again but.. I feel I might be of some assistance here to some. Steve has holes in his story and gives some bad information too. The scaling into trades teaching is terribly wrong. If you calculate the difference between scaling in or out of trades you will find that it will give you no advantage, not the way he explains it. Yet the institutional guys do it. I just came across this video and I think it will show you how it is done by the "big boys". Forget about the indicators and the system in the clip, just keep an eye on how and when this guy scales in.