Steve Mauro MMM webinar

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KEEP thread live, Please ... as long as we can ...

file download. if rar decompression gives a problem ..

File 1 works well..

copy and paste name for 2 and 3 ..

M8M8M-2 webinar.part2

M8M8M-2 webinar.part3

Good trading wishes

Edited by Marchello

It does appear that the files have been deleted.

Right you are ..

thus.. another solution has to be found by you.. and for you .. " daveg1 "

Please use your intuition for this one..:)

Good trading wishes

I see that the SM boys and girls have been busy,, instead of trading they are 'watching us'..

Please look up on Google what SM stands for ..

BTW .. has any one seen a running statement from this masive group .. of so called 'students' of the dream ..?

Come join us ..

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/13004-REQ-Market-Maker-s-Method?p=168999#post168999

In kindergarten or before.. din't you get taught ..

NEVER PIPI AGAINST THE WIND ..?

So why delete ..?.. worried MS loser traders .. unless of coarse they prove me wrong .. only one way .. no burst statements then disappear.. we need running statements .. how about a FEW MONTHS .. AS IT IS A $5k COURSE ..

mho

Opinions / thoughts / comments always accepted

Good trading wishes

PS .. need the course .. use your intuition and you will get it ..:)

Edited by Marchello

Please understand that we students are not spies. We paid for the course and don't wish to see the 4 days course recordings being shared publicly. It destroys our community and chances for further free retakes-for-life and ongoing Sunday webinars and email support. It is a program we paid for and 754 students are affected. Again, we are not spies ...... just victims of this reckless sharing and hurt.

A lot of victims in this digital world ..

Why pipi against the wind .. as it does not help.

Your efforts to stop the flow are just damaging you psychologically.

So many forums sharing all .. not just SM.

Please dazzle us, join us to re=engineer and you shall gain from it.

The success oF ALL FOREX TRADERS IS AT STAKE BUT SEEMS YOU ONLY CONCENTRATE on yourself and posting IDEAL that will never apply nor come through .. no matter how much wasted effort you put .. IMHO

Just accept and let go .. LET IT BE .. You can not ever stop the crowds.

Learn what is offered for you FREE !!!!!!!

Apply it and become successful

Why should we be sorry for your investment .. We are not going into your pockets !!!

Stop being sarcastic with statistics on SM team success .. and pipi me off how we contribute to YOUR SUCCESS .. That has to STOP ..IMMEDIATELY .. !!!!

Start sharing traders success as we all have asked ..

Get with the 'program' and SHARE ...

Your success will become ours

Good trading wishes

You go to your local library .. get a book with important facts/formulas/etc copyrighted by writer .. you photocopy the pages you need, take them home and use them for your profitability.

This is our age now .. don't start with silly defending issues.

A lot of students will bnefit and not all want to sit and type. They want LIVE .. well .. with past charts .. classes .. The music industry. etc has adapted, why not YOU ..?

REALITY.. As it destroys your community .. Invite them here TO INDO and let us all share . Some paid ,, some NOT. Outcome has to be ONE FOCUS

PROFITABILITY

Edited by Marchello

ianf0ster

http://indo-investasi.com/search.php?searchid=1221831

All would have been fine.. but you guys.. especialy 'ian' have taken it to a 'personal' vendeta'

Guess what

SO HAVE I .. and only because of your attitude.

not my fault but yours.

I have apologized many times.

You have not once

If for any reason you influence INDO to ban me.. so be it.. a forum will be fomed immediately with .. guess what .. one focus..

You want to sue me ..?

My lawyer friend during lunch explained it me with a joke

2 lawyers opened a sushy restaurant .. the called it .. SU ME

THUS WHAT HE CONVEYED TO ME .. WAS .. LET THEM SUE YOU AND WE TAKE ACTION....

BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH THEM

GET WITH THE PROGRAM .. ENTER THE WORLD OF GEOMETRY ..:)

Good trading wishes

Edited by Marchello

I don't understand much of what you are trying to say ..... very hard to understand your english. But I'm not a spy, I'm a student and don't wish to see the course recordings being distributed for free like this. That's all. If you are in my shoes you wouldn't say such things (if I can figure what you mean by the lawyer story ..... what has it got to do with this). I don't know how to delete the download links, I don't know who deleted the download links. You are all pointing at Steve and his staff for that, but how does anyone delete download links?? I only want to say we paid students are very upset and hurt by the sharing of what we paid for.

For stealing and then asking us to teach or dazzle you is preposterous. We do not wish what we paid so dearly for being distributed like that. If it is a scam and a load of hot air, then we have no problems. But it is not, and you know that.

Well, Ian, speaking for myself, an Englishman with a good command of my own language, Marchello's English is very good. If I am picky, I can find both spelling and gramatical errors but then he is not writing for a university so 'good enough', in my book.

On the other hand you, with your constant new names and deletations are simply a pest. I have doubts that you are a genuine student, you behave like one of the SM spies. I would imagine that if you were genuine, that you would be spending all your time learning the system and rapidly becoming a millionaire instead of spending so much time here.

Other than giving the system a cursory glance, I am not interested in it. I have heard the nonesense that SM spouts and recognise the 'come-ons' in it.

The reason that people want to see how it is supposed to work is to see the flaws it it. See the scam.

There is a whole lot about the 'W and M' stuff on FF. There is even an EA available.

BTW, Lawyer story is quite straight forward.

The amount of time I spent here is about the same as you and others who kept replying to me or continue to criticize the method. I am not a spy I am a paying student. And I am not spying this thread, I am pointing out our wish as paying students that we do not want the recordings distributed like that, even if you guys think it is a scam. So what if 754 of us are duped into paying $5K for nothing? It is still not right to distribute for people to take a "cursory glance". I'm not discussing the contents but it is something we students do not want shared. Thanks.

Dont want to be shared ? Then dont come to this forum. I am wondering how many stuff have you downloaded from Indo.

Do you know IF ...you have downloaded a SINGLE ebook or video from this forum, you are taking it FREELY without paying.

ian ...

I see you wondering around with your BS ..

And seems you in many forums ...

Just leave .. go do your homework .. and trade ...

or SM paying YOU to waste your time as your trading results are **** .. but your homework is good..

Always past is good on charts ..

did you forget what you learned a little boy ?

DO NOT PIPI AGAINST THE WIND

LOL

Edited by Marchello

Hi as long as no one is gonna start crying about how much they have paid fora course or a system I am willing to upload it again....

FACE it I am sure we have all been there.

I say if they system works and makes you money then by all means Pay the creator for their hard work...or give to charity at least

Agreed fully " axl " they will keep bringing it down .. but then .. well .. again it should be posted ..

Wish 'they' would just stick to doing their homework and get to be successful as they are not .. just bursts for the very few that get lucky ... no true running statements have been shown ..

They waste their time here and manipulate ..

MHO

Truly we all thank you immensely for your effort and time .. Bless you and loved ones

Good trading wishes

A post every 1/2 from last post ... will get us on constantly on the

And please thank .. without a doubt .. to

axl

Good trading wishes

Edited by Marchello