REQ: AIMS Stress Free Forex Trading System

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the author of this system was the active member of the blackd0g system... the owner and this guy had a ****** fight bez this guy use to misguide or say was very aggressive in trding to shift to M1 and M5 and claim 100 too 200 piips daily and blackdog concentrated 20 pip a day .. thata it this guy created new system but basics remain same trade in direction of macd and sell/buy when ever it breaks the recent hi/lo nothing great this system needs high level of courage and huge bank balance to pay medicine bill for blood pressure u will get after taking the trades on lower TF

I not see the problem at the TF , you can trade M1 by smaller SL and H1 you need bigger SL , but it is all the same.

many professional trader also trading tickcharts , thats all OK

but the problem is, that are all breakout trades and many time you will have a false break and price come back quick to your SL

and the rules are same in Blackd0g are not clear enough, that the problem by the most systems, then the author say it is 80% your mind.

that is not the true , it's the lack of clear rules

cheers

the author of this system was the active member of the blackd0g system... the owner and this guy had a ****** fight bez this guy use to misguide or say was very aggressive in trding to shift to M1 and M5 and claim 100 too 200 piips daily and blackdog concentrated 20 pip a day .. thata it this guy created new system but basics remain same trade in direction of macd and sell/buy when ever it breaks the recent hi/lo nothing great this system needs high level of courage and huge bank balance to pay medicine bill for blood pressure u will get after taking the trades on lower TF

LOL, To all my beautiful brothers and sisters here, I want to thank you for your kind hearts and sharting spirits, but I would like to comment on what I see.

Please don't be offended. This is no a reflection of you, but what I see in the guy whom created this system. I notice that in all of his videos that I've seen, that he never does any live trading to show and teach. He only goes over past trades, And he also seem to be annoyed when replying to his customers whom has problems understanding his teachings.

We all know that anyone can go back in history an find good trades with any system. I may be wrong, so i'm asking now if anyone has ever seen him prove his system by trading live?

Edited by newbie111

He does trade the system live everyday in his trading room. You have to be a paid member to get in but he trades the entire NY session.

And what is your experience about being a paid member?

Ratio win/lose % ?

Please share more info and are you still using his method ?

PS. For sure, he is trading live. Why not show just one video which he could mosaic his account number for convincing his method and promoting his products. Just wonder why almost system sellers did not doing this way if their product is good ?

Edited by tradershare

trading room,

I follow some days, but there are no live trades, only after the price already part the entry then come the question "who is long/short and , sometimes from the co moderator rhinoman there come some pendingorder levels, but also after price go wrong way there come some comments like, cancel my PO before .

and in the room you can't speak over loss trades and some history, because Imran say we stay in the now, not in history. also the rules:

Rules 1. No Negative Statements

Rule 2. Only Talk Setup 1 and Setup 2.

Rule 3. EUR/USD Only (Or H1 Setups on any pair)

Rule 4. No Politics, No other Systems or Indicators

By Entering the Room you agree to the above rules.

not aloud to speak negative , include losses, they speak from rent , haha

never see a balance from the Day or bigger timeframe

and the most member in the room not tell some trades , there are ~30-40 member , but no call setups, only wait for the mods and say I love this system and I love this room, kindergarden!!

cheers

Edero,

it is the standard alligator indicator EMA from the next higher time frame chart M5, in this case the Lips from the Alligator , so you see the trend at the next higher TF for confirmation to trade in the direction of the next higher TF.

trade away from that purple line and you trade in the direction of the next higher TF, many time the price will cross the line and then you also trade right, if you entry is after cross.

trading room,

I follow some days, but there are no live trades, only after the price already part the entry then come the question "who is long/short and , sometimes from the co moderator rhinoman there come some pendingorder levels, but also after price go wrong way there come some comments like, cancel my PO before .

and in the room you can't speak over loss trades and some history, because Imran say we stay in the now, not in history. also the rules:

Rules 1. No Negative Statements

Rule 2. Only Talk Setup 1 and Setup 2.

Rule 3. EUR/USD Only (Or H1 Setups on any pair)

Rule 4. No Politics, No other Systems or Indicators

By Entering the Room you agree to the above rules.

not aloud to speak negative , include losses, they speak from rent , haha

never see a balance from the Day or bigger timeframe

and the most member in the room not tell some trades , there are ~30-40 member , but no call setups, only wait for the mods and say I love this system and I love this room, kindergarden!!

cheers

This is exactly my experience there too.

The chat-room is a waste of time.

Only ****** remarks and jokes and flattering like "Aims is great".

But when you talk privately with members, they all admit that they still have no luck, they still have too many losing trades.

Imran has been asked about how he filters that multitude of losing setups (valid setups according to the manual) and his answers can give you an impression what Aims is really about:

1. You have to program your mind to think "positive", if you think "negative", you will fail to weed out the losing setups.

2. Only when you are "tuned into the Universe", you will get the feeling and "knowing beyond knowing" when to take a valid setup and when not.

It is an atmosphere compared to cults where you shouldn´t dare to make remarks against the guru because soon the devoted members will attack you because they feel the urge to "defend" their guru.

And similar to all cults, if you don´t make profits with Aims, it is your own fault.

You probably did not tune into the Universe enough and you certainly are too negative.

About the method itself:

There are some differences between the official e-book and how the Master is trading Aims himself.

1. The e-book teaches to take all valid setups.

Imran only takes those which the Universe is telling him to take.

2. For the multitude of losing setups, you should start with a quarter of the normal risk.

And you should close the losing trade before StopLoss.

In some cases this is good, in others you just killed a trade which would have hit TP

because the market turned around in the initial direction before SL had been hit.

3. You never know when the good move comes.

But you will only make profits with Aims if you add positions with higher lot-sizes

when you think a move is started.

Now imagine you lost about 5 trades already.

Then the next setup seems to work and you would be at 1:1 risk-reward at take-profit level. If you close your initial trade there, you might miss the big move.

Therefore you dare to open a second trade with double lot-size and keep the first

trade open too.

And bang, market reverses and you got to be fast to close both positions to prevent

another loss.

Then market turns around again but you are out and miss the big move.

Is this "stress free trading" as advertised ?

No way.

So far I only know one member here who made profits with Aims, almost all others (including those in the member-forum) are still making losses.

What is this telling you about Aims ?

"Aims" stress free system is simple if u have ex-extra knowledge about market .

I am using Aims trading method + my own developed momentum detector to filter bad trade.

what fxeasy5 tell u is true , I inside the chat room also but I am not signal provider.

"We know that price is the very last thing to change in the markets.

What changes before price is momentum,and

what changes before momentum is the speed of the current momentum and

what changes before the speed of the current momentum is the volume, and

what changes before the volume is all of us traders and investors making chaotic decisions

about our activities in the markets."

"Aims" stress free system is simple if u have ex-extra knowledge about market .

I am using Aims trading method + my own developed momentum detector to filter bad trade.

what fxeasy5 tell u is true , I inside the chat room also but I am not signal provider.

"We know that price is the very last thing to change in the markets.

What changes before price is momentum,and

what changes before momentum is the speed of the current momentum and

what changes before the speed of the current momentum is the volume, and

what changes before the volume is all of us traders and investors making chaotic decisions

about our activities in the markets."

can you please tell me where this quote coming from? thanks!