This system is working for me - System307

Hi,

first i apologise for my english it's not as good as it should be ;)

But anyway after all the romour the last day's about selling systems and so on i decided to release my system which works great.

I dont want to sell the system but im happy about any appreciation. Furthermore i will provide the best support i can but please be patient i dont sit the whole day in front of my computer. Please dont spam the thread with any unrelated stuff oder questions. Use the pm function of the forum and if you dont have enough posts to send some- get them ;)

This is not an easy system! You must have a bit of knowledge about price action and pivot points.

The picture explains nearly the whole system.

http://img221.imagevenue.com/loc796/th_031721970_system_tut_122_796lo.jpg

http://img221.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=031721970_system_tut_122_796lo.jpg

I only trade this with the EUR/USD Pair on the 5 MIN Chart.

But here are some rules for a buy trade:

1. The price must breake trough the Bands.

2. Look at all the indicators

2.1 Is the Macd bar above the 0.00 Line ?

2.2 Is the OsMa Bar green ?

2.3 Market direction is up ?

If you can answer all questions with yes go ahead.

3. Wait for a short "inner candle reversal" as price go never straight to its destiantion.

Short explanation

http://img249.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=032202711_chart_example_122_142lo.jpg

4. BUY

I dont use any stop loss but if i would i think it should be about 15 Pips.

Let the trend run and dont exit to early i expect about 15-30 Pips.

There is no such thing as real exit strategy just let it run and dont expect to much pips as i said 15-30 pips is what im looking for.

A possible exit could be a change of the candle colour .

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/?98m9j8xnz2upg57

Edited by moritzm

moritzm,

thank you for presenting your system in an understandable way without hidden motives and dragging along of people like we have witnessed recently by a slimy character.

It is such a relief.

I think I understand your rules but of course you have shown the ideal trade which happens once or twice daily, the rest is a choppy market and/or the setups will turn out into losing trades.

In my screenshot I have marked a second BUY setup which meets all of your rules

but would fail.

Do you have a special recipe for filterung such losing setups ?

Spotting the losing setups is perfect in hindsight because on the historical chart

everybody sees the "future" of the market relative to the entry-setup,

but in live trading nobody on earth can see or know the future.

Do you just take every setup which appears to be valid and accept the loss ( you use no stop-loss ? ) or do you know before which setups will turn out to be winners ?

I know that this is the 1 million Dollar question, but who knows ?

Maybe you have a good filter which helps you to avoid too many losers.

http://i.imgur.com/RnAmK.jpg

@fxeasy5 thanks for your question. This is definitly a problem with this system. I wait for the opening of london in the morning this is in 75% of the time a profitable trade. Furthermore i dont trade after a big move. Maybe a indicator as filter would be good but i havent found any maybe the community can help

nice system... try adding RSI(14) with 55 and 45 levels... wait for the rsi to break 55 to buy and 45 to sell ... any thing between leave it as its choppy without any steam in the market in any direction, tht might help ... or we can trade higher tf like m30 or H1 which can get one trade per day but can be highly profitable....

if any one uses it on higher tf or rsi setting on the same tf as author says.. plz post ur resultss...

thanks for the system friend

Dear Yogesheena

That looks useful to signal ranging markets. I tend to switch to limit orders and trade for breakout if in a range. Seems to work out well in most cases.

nice system... try adding RSI(14) with 55 and 45 levels... wait for the rsi to break 55 to buy and 45 to sell ... any thing between leave it as its choppy without any steam in the market in any direction, tht might help ... or we can trade higher tf like m30 or H1 which can get one trade per day but can be highly profitable....

if any one uses it on higher tf or rsi setting on the same tf as author says.. plz post ur resultss...

thanks for the system friend