(REQ) Paintbarforex Indicator

Hi

Can someone share this phantastic indicator program?

hxxp://paintbarforex(dot)com

Some review about:

“K… mmmm how to put this…. Are you kidding me?????? These indicators are incredible!!!

Holy moly… I set up my charts like you and am up almost 2K!! And I even missed a whole bunch of trades …

I’m sure you don’t need me to tell you this.. but you nailed it man… kudos to you.. and to me for finally finding you!!

Hope you’re well and talk soon!”

P.P, NY

Thanks

megainvest

the indicators look really accurate.....will be nice to try this out

Honestly, I have seen these indicators at some point in the past but combining them to get this is really unique. As a matter of fact, majority of the indicators he used are free of charge but he used them to build a nice trading system.

BUMPING THIS 1!!!!

Edited by osaze
One obvious truth.FOREX IS ANYTHING BUT EASY

Thank you ' deadsoul " you THE MAN !

from searching their 'inner ' site .. could not get all you got .. just partially ..

thus concluded wrongly that they would have those indi's on another downloadable site..:(

uhmmmm .. never presume and / or give up .. that's what you reinforced in me today ..

Thanks again

Nice going

Good trading wishes

Edited by Marchello

• 2 weeks later...

tried decompiling, it broke.... I even tried reversing to no avail.... can someone help me with that!!!!!

thanks

tried decompiling, it broke.... I even tried reversing to no avail.... can someone help me with that!!!!!

thanks

theres a whole other thread thats been going on this

hxxp://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/13935-paint-bar-forex/page3

Here is decompiled and educated

- hxxp://www.2shared.c0m/file/mzew_xG_/PBF2b.html

Can someone kindly mirror this.... its simply not downloading

theres a whole other thread thats been going on this

hxxp://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/13935-paint-bar-forex/page3

Here is decompiled and educated

- hxxp://www.2shared.c0m/file/mzew_xG_/PBF2b.html

• 1 month later...
Hi all and thanks again for the nice share. I succedeed in having it loaded in my MT4 platform and all indis seems working well. I decided to give this system a try once I know what are the exact entry and exit point, sorry but the manula is not clear for me. Someone knows video's or other tutorial that can better explain the 'system'? thanks in advance

• 1 month later...

Sadly my system crashes...it happpens just after I load the PBF squeeze indicator rest of them work fine......also noted that system crashes if say you hae loaded the indicators on a chart of a higher time frame, and then you decide to go to lower time frame....better to just open a new chart of lower time frame and apply the template with the indicators in it....Very generous of marblaa to share ...thanks

Respect and Regards

Heisamit

Edited by heisamit

PBF_Scalper_Show_Me is a kind of fractal, right?

Yes it appears to be some kind of fractal..... deleted al the indicators and reinstalled my mt4 platfor, wasnt able to work with the pain bar indicators...looked good, but then no point of the system keeps on crashing and freezing...so am back to good old charts with out the paintbars.

If some does get the version thats totally hassle free ( please let me know, will be glad to download and try it agai..yes, will add thanks to the one who can provide such a link...thanks)

Respect and Regards

heisamit

• 2 months later...