Top 10 Scams !!!!!!

Marchello

Please juzge for your self.

I dont answer any more, Not for afraid or you.

I dont play any more your game.

Is for respect to me and all people in this forum.

Good trading wishes........

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/13004-REQ-Market-Maker-s-Method?p=183549&highlight=market+makers+method#post183549

POST # 1387

Another ***** .. and a DR ..LOL

They have to swear to hippocratic oath ... uhmmm Basically that means .. integrity

After he got the lawyers letter of Cease or Desist which he openly shared I tried to help him ( by private messages )as he exposed himself to SELL and recoupe the cost of the bought SM videos we all shared openly in past and FOR FREE ..... another newbie .. with monetary conflicts ... LOL

Thus messaged him to help him and truly explain. I went through same **** .. except I never sold .. He erased messages (which I taught him) and held back to stop .. etc .. .. then life goes on .. and in post # 1487 .. as built up due to my concern he knows NOTHING about trading .. never showed a STATEMENT (running) and becomes and Ego centric Trader winer .. LOL .. !! and all BS with his new room / site / etc ..

In any case .. this is what I demanded .. an apology.. thus the email ..:)

Email and many more, but one will do, original in Spanish ... you can download it here ... http://www.multiupload.com/QY1H9FWQID

( .. In English Google translate .. here it is..:)

15/09/2011

An apology in advance.

As you always said in this business you never know who speaks and somehow "all" appear to be the enemy.

From you I learned a lot in these few days and I have learned also to see how careful you are.

As you know my name is Greg.

Using the pseudonym GXXXXX also a tribute to my grandfather who always great when I've admired my country, Argentina and lift anything with hard work and good business capacity.

Bad governments have been ordered to destroy all that, but that's another story.

My grandfather always had confidence in me and their support allowed me to attend college without having to work which was at that time very important in order to graduate on time.

Complete Medical and I specialize in Neurosurgery

Never become number one, but I was and still am one of the best number 2 who have been in my country.

Reasons of economy by the end 2001 where we had five presidents in one week, and a huge setback, and the loss of all, I've been looking for new goals outside of my country

In 2002 invited by a foundation to reach Mexico, and after a while I settled in Puerto Vallarta.

Hunger and disease Pass the famous Foundation ProQuad was just a scam, but it worked out and re-validate my papers in medicine.

Here in a smaller city, and begin working to achieve in 2 years might bring my family back.

Today they live here.

About 6 years ago with my wife CXXXXXXXX, JXXXX took the course on Spain's stock market.

And opened an account with OptionXpress in options.

From there I went to my wife makes futures every day using Market Profile.

After a short time in the forex without result as 2 years ago Equities and I go to uni as a trader of Canadian Capital Corporation.

MGB TRADER.

More than anything I try to open gaps in the U.S. session.

At some point I have ofredido capital to manage and from there I thought I'd expand my vision and devote full time not only, but to a kind of broker.

Opened a couple of websites of both trading and medicine.

Some www.XXXXXXXXXXXXX.org

was the mother of all others and I'm still with her.

Is the medication, I am one of the few who make it here to avoid surgical treatment of disc herniation with Ozone Disco + get

I receive many patients from their country and from USA.

But my love of the past years is the trading.

And as you already know I am "successlife" forum also Indus.

I continued to try to learn and be better at what I do and when I found MMM SM and I'm very interested

I have attended many of their things looking webiminar and follow him.

Andrew from Russia sent me (the purchase) copies of SM during 2010.

And a ****** idea, try to recoup my cost.

Wrong and worse outcome.

You publish my private message accidentally as I understand it from there, he suffered from a series of e-PM and reply-accusations.

Finally, with the idea of ​​"showing" that my idea was not profit, but to share, put the link in my SITE to download the course.

You know the letter I received and replied that I did not want to sell anything and they said I could not "share nothing"

So wipe away all the material I, inlcuding some of my post.

But it followed with Jannette.

So not sure what to do.

I went out to register as G XXXXXX and continue on the subject.

And from there managed to find its website the TR.

Neither knew very well what would happen if I had as Successlife, so with the idea of ​​"knowing" but I stayed.

It is true that I have in use Skype for the reason that my machine is very heavy, plus I do not speak with anyone by that means.

I discovered that you were what is a great person and I felt that I was failing.

So I want to tell the truth even if it costs me not to go over your TR.

Once again I offer my apologies.

Attentively

J.P XXXXXXX

[email protected]

:)

Now.... the choices .. do I take this further ..? not for now..

I expect an apology and disappearance form INDO unless proper contributions are made ..

AND

Cease or desist coming after members .. especially ME .. LOL

Consequences.. allow all PUBLIC to know .. especially in place of work .. simple ..

ONE WEEK TO COMPLY .. now you in he Big world of Trading and BS ..

Please, members, do let him know .. as he is blind to reality .. thanks ...

And AS your new girlfriend .. surprise .. he is your boyfriend.. as you got scared to be SUED ..lol

gOOD TRADING WISHES..

HUMBLY, i JUST WANT TO POINT TO iINDO MEMEBRS .. THIS IS A QUEST FOR money conflicts in posts ..

and yes .. MMM.. SM is scam No 1 ... MHO AND TRUE OPINION

Good trading wishes

Edited by Marchello

Please be more specific on why you feel they are a Scam .. and some statistics would be appreciated accordingly.. as we have done with MMM ...:) ,,,,?..

Thanks

Good trading wishes

Why is it a scam? It is giving out goodies like $199-only for 5 days course and then free webinars like this, sucking in victims to follow their site and eventually pay tons of money to join them. We had enough of scams in this industry ..... and now a NEW one comes along. Shame.

http://i.imgur.com/WBael.png

hXXp://fxevolve.com/community/pages/webinars

What about order flow? Is this new? And he can even present 55mins video on a subject that everyone already knew. All to offer freebies to suck you into their scam!!

hXXp://player.vimeo.com/video/30464641?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0

http://i.imgur.com/QB0f7.png

hXXp://www.megaupload.com/?d=XUMKOGE4

Edited by jeannette

Why is it a scam? It is giving out goodies like $199-only for 5 days course and then free webinars like this, sucking in victims to follow their site and eventually pay tons of money to join them. We had enough of scams in this industry ..... and now a NEW one comes along. Shame.

hXXp://fxevolve.com/community/pages/webinars

AGREED ..:)

as Neorio promotes for money conflicts .. same as all SM spies .. and erases the just posted ****** post ,,

PSYCHOTIC ... CANADA WILL NOT SELL YOU MEDICINE .. LOL

Honestly .. awaiting for the SM multi millions dollar company to SUE ME ..:)

would love that .. and all FROM AN OLD FART .. RETIRED.. WITHOUT A JOB .. ETC ..LOL

Good trading wishes

and no kiss on cheek .. dear he-she ..LOL

Edited by Marchello

ONLY SICK MAN like YOU can use private information and use public.

Yes I send to you this personal and private email.

Was when I belive in you.

I belived you are a good OLD person, who realy trying help another traders.

But later you show me, you are realy sick and with mental disturbe (severe)

As a Doctor in Neurologogy I can tell you.

You need help !!

Im offers to you, my personal service free of course.

thanks

Originally Posted by jeannette

Below is email we received from an anonymous seller. We just wanted to put this out to WARN others against buying from such a creep who is out to profit from desperate people.

Sent:

To:

Subject: Re: 5 videos from MMM

for you I have very good offer my friend I can give you (best quality audio video over 1.5GB)

1. 2010 4 days course

2. 2011 5 videos that is very informative Steve and his students speak about Level count and other details. this video you will not find nowhere in internet

I am selling it for 500 $ if you want to get it I will send bank details, as soon I receive money I can upload it for you on website

I am no longer selling it for 200USD sorry.

To: 'Sdad Adada' <[email protected]>

Sent:

Subject: RE: 5 videos from MMM

Sorry to ask more questions ..... how do I know you have the videos? The course is 4 days long so how come only 5 videos? How large file size is each video? The recordings from 2010 has many many small parts to make up the full 4 days set. I just wondered how different the 2011 version you have will make it worth the money. Thanks.

Sent:

To:

Subject: Re: 5 videos from MMM

Hi to make note this is not video from 2010 that was shared on forums.

It is recorded 2011 is much more informative, Steve and his students speak about Level count and other details.

I am selling it for 200$ if you want to get it I will send bank details, as soon I receive money I can upload it for you on website

2011 video includes 5 videos about that most student struggle to make accurate trades he cover all:

1. Pattern Video (additional confirmation pattern)

2. Brinks Trade (same stop hunt trade but with confirmation)

3. Levels cycles

4. Level Count

5. US Session (trading confirmation many pair list)

To: [email protected]

Sent:

Subject: 5 videos from MMM

Hi,

I'm interested. What should I do next? How do I know what those 5 videos are about?

I tried to sent msg but he/she do no sell stuff anymore :(

No coments

thanks

ONLY SICK MAN like YOU can use private information and use public.

Yes I send to you this personal and private email.

Was when I belive in you.

I belived you are a good OLD person, who realy trying help another traders.

But later you show me, you are realy sick and with mental disturbe (severe)

As a Doctor in Neurologogy I can tell you.

You need help !!

Im offers to you, my personal service free of course.

You did same FIRST ..:)

(Drew first blood from me )

What do you expect ..?.. with me, always the truth with PROOF ... SIimple

Now it is up to you, what happens NEXT ... !!!!!!!

Good trading wishes ..

PS.. what does a DR get involved into buying and selling COPYRIGHT materials ..?

YES .. the VIDEOS are COPYRIGHT ..... Daaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

The so called system is NOT ... daaahhhhhhhhhh

The worst patient is another sick.. perverted .. Dr .. your swearing in ( Hippocratic Oath ) has more meaning than you know .. I do not want company of such a low scum .. that sell copyright material .. simple ..

Should other people know this .. ALL DEPENDS ON YOU .. dr dr ..LOL

AND AGAIN>>>>This thread is ti discuss SCAM .. not pErsonal issues ,, as you bring up and the slapped in the face with truth ..

AND YES .. YOU ALSO A SCAM ARTIST ..

WITH MONEY IN MIND ... TSKKK TISKK .. TISKKK S H A M E O N Y O U

Edited by Marchello

successlife

Is a Dr and SCAMS in real life ...

Thus, the Dr's disease ....

Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde

Until he was exposed .. guess there is where WE shall go .. It was and still is YOUR CHOICE ...

Same as in trading .. when YOU pull the trigger ..lol

So easy to find all on Internet .. the org's and special sites .. uhmmmmmmm

The more you post, the more exposed you get to having your colleagues see Jeckyl-Hyde personality ...

So don't stop // I am a good trader, because I am patient before I pull the trigger ..:)

Good trading wishes

Edited by Marchello

The last post.....

(not like M...... )

I belive we learn about MM Method here.

We learn about Scams

We learn that the people is not show who realy is.

We learn about broke all Mental process.

We learn about hide write post.

We learn about make focus outside the real intentions.

We learn a LOT !!! here.

MM Method was the best system I discover.

Realy thanks for many, many teachers here. (included Marchello of course)

Today I missed a good trade for keep my atention about this post.

This was my limit. I reach that.

I trade for become a Pro, and this can´t happen again to me.

I continues share ideas and charts in my web site.

We are 42 traders now.

But I expect, nothing else share ideas and concepts.

Repeat again....

I learn a Lot !

Is time to continues my way.

Thanks to all.

thanks

I would like to say that I do not see too many SCAM traders posting their live trading contracts, notes, STATEMENTS (running) on the Indo Forum ..., personally I have always done this, I have always shown exactly what I do and showing proof of the trades taken, even when not asked ..:)

Does not mean you have to ..? NO ... means the scam artists DO NOT SHOW .. right ..?

THEY HAVE CONFLICT OF INTEREST IN MAKING MONEY ON THEIR SCAM .. AND / OR SELLING SOMETHING .. AND NOT ON THEIR TRADES .. AND NO SHARING ..:(

Good trading wishes

Edited by Marchello

This discussion is end now. if there someone continued this conversation again i will banned ASAP

please continued sharing and discuss your positive knowledge.

if you think it's scam so don't use it

if you think it's garbage so throw it

if you think it's useful and profitable so please share and discuss with us :-bd

Best Regards

ICan