(REQ) 4xWatch

hi lou, I agree with you it is a great tool, I been using it since it came out. It's hard to find this tools cracked but, if you do it's not even worth it because these guys are always updating them and you would always have an older version, the tools are not expensive at all for what they are, hope this helps.

first post? Nice promotion....

The tools that 4xSentinel sells are great tools. Nobody is questioning this. However where he encourages traders not buying them directly from the developer is that he allows only one account per copy sold or charges an arm and a leg for multiple accounts. How many of us have just one account trading? I bought the 4xSentinel and the fact that it was locked to one account made me look for another alternatives to have it running on all my accounts without having to pay the high price for additional account. My advice to 4xtrade is to sell one copy and allow unlimited accounts or at least few accounts access. In this way buyers will not look for cracked versions so 4xtrade will sell a lot more copies.