Aut0F0cusFX Trading System

Hi copy,

first of all thanks for sharing this system, looks great. Is there a manual for the system?

Why did the author stop selling this?

Hi, there is a manual but it was sent to me through the post. I did not have a scanner to upload it and of course when I got my refund I had to post it back.

The manual covered lots of stuff for forex newbies about forex in general. All the manual covered about the system itself was for if you traded the system manually without the trade entry indicators which I have posted. So therefore the manual is not really required as you have an entry indicator doing everything for you.

The author apparently stopped selling because he was finding it difficult supporting the number of members he already had. I believe there is a waiting list for when/if he decides to sell again.

are u still using it and how its accuracy can any one just blindly trade as soon there a pop up on the screen to enter the trade any experiance with it or some thing to depend on , are u using it.... why did u asked for refund if its good

Yes I still use it, I tend to stop a 1 winner each day to get my 2%. If first trade looses then I go for 1 more trade. I average 8% a week.

Enter as soon as you get the signal, thats all.

I got a refund because that is just what I do.. I only order products which offer refunds and always refund.

Well, if everyone who makes money with the system, also gets a refund, there wont be much of an incentive for the author to produce the update, is there? This is like killing the goose that lays the golden egg!!

C0py, while I appreciate your spirit of sharing, I personally prefer to reward those who do honest work and make me money! Morality aside, I consider it as good investment.

jR

I bought the S.T.A.R system and its the only one that I have felt is really good so I have kept it and pay the monthly subs too. all other systems you buy will likely be good for a year or two then stop working.

This is what I think will happen with AutoFocusFX, its good at present but I don't believe for one moment I could be trading with it profitably in 5 years time.

Yes I loaded up EA on some brokers and when I load up EA on 1min chart there is no 3min charts on offline charts on some brokers? FXCM and Smart Markets it works but on ATC Brokers or FXDD it does not? Any fix for this issue?

Thanks

Jeff