Which EA worth purchasing!!!

There are plenty of scam around the forex ea world.

Every Vendor claim to be the best and different from the previous scam system.

I still believe there are still some honour/ good ea dveloper . May be their EA might not earn million over night, but it does profit steady profit.

Anyone has first hand experience, please share the information about the particular ea, It pros and cons

Thank!!!!

What i have read and learned is unless you know the trading rules an EA is using for initiating and exiting a trade (plus all the trade management stuff in between) it is a blind leap of faith to buy and use _any_ EA. I have also learned it is very unwise to unleash any EA onto a real $ account until forward tested for some time. If you know the trade rules about what setups are required, you can anticipate an EA to open a trade and then the EA is likely to do it. I have bought many of these commercial EA's and have only lost money on them. The exception was FAP Turbo but only when it first came out - it went steadily downhill since version 23. You really can't beat manual trading following a predetermined set of criteria ... but then this can be automated... so there are some good EA's out there but I know not where :( too.