CCFp Diff v2 basket system multipairs trading

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R2VPYM5Y

I went to FF and made a little .pdf but it is very difficult to do because scattered information through 132 posts. It is basket system trading even 7 pairs at the time but be careful with the pair correlation! Don't trade pairs with +80% affinity!

In the .rar are a few excels to find out the strength.

If you want to make your own research go to FF and punch in search CCFp Diff v2 and it will lead you through the jungle of 132 posts. It is worth it!

This multi currency indicator is a golden mine for trading many pairs at the same time.

Hermes

Thx hermes, I've been following FF thread for the last month and still haven't find a definitive entry and exit point. Which setting to choose H4, D1, Current, MA, looking at suggestions, not looking at suggestions, what is the maximum DD, when is time to harvest, etc. I am still experimenting with additional indicators for better entry and exit. This strategy is good and profitable for most people but it all depends on personal strategy and Money Management to suits yourself.

I just sharing my experience and idea and hopefully you find a better way of profit from basket system.