Expertlive Strong Lines

I found this interesting indicator which draws 2 lines, a blue[b=Buy] and a Red[s=Sell] one. The Indicator lines are the result of stronger lines such as Monthly pivot - pivot Weekly - Murrey Math combined altogether.

EXPERTLIVE STRONG LINES. B

These levels are one of the strongest areas to enter into a Buy if the candle closes above it

EXPERTLIVE STRONG LINES. S

These levels are one of the strongest areas to enter into a sell when the candle closes below it.

The Indicator also has an alert input which will notify you when the price has closed above or below these lines.

The system should be used on the 1 Hour timeframe and will work on most pairs.

Suggested StopLoss:

GBP / USD = 75 points

Dollar / Swiss = 75 points

GBP / JPY = 125 points

Indicators go to indicator folder and template goes in templates folder.

Download:

hxxp://www.multiupload.c0m/5S54CU4OBE

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/808/20090112112121.png/

http://img271.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=030828517_GBP.JPY_122_562lo.gif

http://forum.arabictrader.com/attachments/forum31/137516d1212085765-usd.chf.gif

It would be nice if you could give some explanation to the different lines, (A1-A35), are there some that are stronger than others for instance ? I will test these lines, as they seem to be similar to how I draw them, manually of course. Edited by shabz

This is not my indicator.. It was a private indicator offered only on trial. According to my observation and understanding on it, these lines are showing some resistance/support confluence areas using data from different higher timeframes such as pivots. A short signal occurred an hour ago on the GBPUSD and I took it... it is +10pips so far.

I think there are 2 type of trading which can be carried out with these lines. Breakout and Bounce.

You will need to experiment with different application and trading scenarios and see what comes out from it. At first look, it does show a good risk:reward ratio. Keep posting your observations...

i have just added to charts... lets see how does it performs now... do u have any manual or lil bit of explanation on this so we can read and do some extra work on it....

i know u have given to us on the first post itself but some where there will pdf or way to use it.....

thanks

Edited by yogesheena

this indicator is for one of my friends in Arabic trader and he offer it free there...any way the way how to use it is the price should cross between the lines and there you should trade...yes between the lines as he said....

Not quite clear what you mean, are you buying / selling on the cross of the lines or the bounce off ? What you seem to be saying is buy or sell in between the lines - is that correct ?

Please clarify. Thanks.

Is it based on Fib, Pivot, etc? Is it act like Support resistant and when is the entry should be placed?

Thanks for sharing.....

It simply derived from Monthly Pivot and Range.

The formula is

Buy_Line = Pivot + Factor*Range;

Sell_Line = Pivot - Factor*Range;

Where:

Pivot = (Prev_Month_High+Prev_Month_Low+Prev_Month_Close)/3;

Range = (Prev_Month_High-Prev_Month_Low)

Factor => 0.02, 0.2, 0.24, 0.5, 0.6, 0.64, 0.84, 0.88, 1.08, 1.12, 1.33, 1.37, 1.58, 1.62, 1.81

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...