New! Amibroker 5.40

signrc

Featuring massively parallel Multi-Threaded Charting, automatic Walk-Forward Testing, Multi-monitor floating charts, symbol and interval linking, drag-and-drop indicator creation, Industry fastest, Unlimited-symbol True Portfolio-Level Backtesting and Optimization, now with Smart Evolutionary algorithms, scaling, market-neutral system support and multiple currency handling, free Fundamental data, Multiple Time-Frame support, 3D optimization charts, new Account manager, automated trading interface, volume profile, object-oriented charting, drawing layers, multi-window layouts, formula-based alerts, easy-to-use formula editor, equity function, unique composite indicators, built-in web research browser, direct link to eSignal, Interactive Brokers, IQFeed, myTrack, FastTrack, QP2, TC2000, any DDE compliant feed, MS and more...

For more info: http://www.amibroker.com/devlog

h@@p://[email protected]@m/O1X4DXQGA7

Note: Before posting I checked with ESET Smart Security Business Edition 4.2.71.2. I don't crack it so use it in your own risk. I installed it and so far it works perfectly.

Edited by signrc

thx signrc for uploading this new version of AB , it is working good .

plz can upload a new version of pattern explorer for AB .

My friend I am using Patern Explorer 3.66 and I don't use PE 3.75 because I'm not sure it included malware in it or not.

You can download P@ttern Expl0rer 3.66 from the following. To tell u very frankly I don't find any diiference from PE 3.75.

h**p://www.multiupl0ad.c0m/XKIT73DNRI

Regards

Edited by signrc

• 2 weeks later...

Please upload again

Link is dead

My friend I am using Patern Explorer 3.66 and I don't use PE 3.75 because I'm not sure it included malware in it or not.

You can download P@ttern Expl0rer 3.66 from the following. To tell u very frankly I don't find any diiference from PE 3.75.

h**p://www.multiupl0ad.c0m/XKIT73DNRI

Regards

Featuring massively parallel Multi-Threaded Charting, automatic Walk-Forward Testing, Multi-monitor floating charts, symbol and interval linking, drag-and-drop indicator creation, Industry fastest, Unlimited-symbol True Portfolio-Level Backtesting and Optimization, now with Smart Evolutionary algorithms, scaling, market-neutral system support and multiple currency handling, free Fundamental data, Multiple Time-Frame support, 3D optimization charts, new Account manager, automated trading interface, volume profile, object-oriented charting, drawing layers, multi-window layouts, formula-based alerts, easy-to-use formula editor, equity function, unique composite indicators, built-in web research browser, direct link to eSignal, Interactive Brokers, IQFeed, myTrack, FastTrack, QP2, TC2000, any DDE compliant feed, MS and more...

For more info: http://www.amibroker.com/devlog

h@@p://[email protected]@m/O1X4DXQGA7

Note: Before posting I checked with ESET Smart Security Business Edition 4.2.71.2. I don't crack it so use it in your own risk. I installed it and so far it works perfectly.

Signrc, this version of AmiBroker worked fine until today. I get "LICENSE ERROR - contact [email protected]". Can you help ?

signrc plz can you upload once again the pattern explorer as the one you uploaded befire doesnt work anymore, thanks a lot

Brother I'm using PE 3.66 without any problem. I don't know what is the problem........................

When I am entering to the link you have provides us I have something like that

Download not available it seems like it was taken from the server, can you upload it once again plz

I can download...................but for u i uploaded once more.

h**p://www.multiupl0ad.c0m/Y5RF2TE56L

TC

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...