Technical Talks..

Thanks alot for the tips.

I cannot use It... well you mat laugh at this.... but I was never been able to Learn this stuff.... and I had been working and testing my system... Its on Grid base and it takes lot of times..sometimes have to watch those trades for weeks.

with software e-wave reading will be generally not correct.. those software forcefully mark waves.. You will need to draw yourself.

I know this because personally I know someone who trades this very successfully.. and I know he does. He too was surprised why this waves works so well in 15mins.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pics the person that you knew and " He too was surprised why this waves works so well in 15mins." if he showed it to you.

Thanks for reply.

Dear Tradeshare

I said clearly that I don't know how to use elliot-waves.. I only knew that it works well in E/U 15mins... Rest you will need to find yourself... and another thing avoid using softwares.....Now what pic you want ?

I don't make much. My weekly pipping runs between 90-175. I usually lock in my profit once I get 30 pips on any trades or unless my time tells me to get out before that. So not much compare to folks that are able to collect 50-100 pips a day, from the forum, more power to them!

Like I said, once I am able to get to the same pip level as you guys, I'll do this full time for a living. Right now, I am trying.

and how is the performance... average pips in a week.

• 2 years later...

USDJPY LONG-TERM ELLIOTT WAVE COUNTING DONE MANUALLY BASED ON THE CONCEPTS OF

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?4jw1hz274pap4a8

+

HARMONIC PATTERNS

http://2imgs.com/2i/i/54f74802/f4b1e8b88c4bc112af695f1fd2f604e5/fcc6e3c91a.f.jpg

FOR A BETTER FULL & COMPLETE VIEW , RECOMMENDED THAT YOU GO TO THE FOLLOWING URL:

http://www.2imgs.com/fcc6e3c91a

Edited by erfan2014

• 1 month later...
I use short period trading method, and satisfied with my current tickmill ECN account trading condition. I able to place limit and stop orders without any restrictions or limitations. Other brokers may have restrictions on how close you can place limit and stop orders, in order to discourage scalping. For example some restrict us from placing a stop loss order within 20-50 pips of the market price.