{Share} SolomonFX StepTrader EA

http://www.solomonfx.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=128&Itemid=178

$995.00

Download of EA and Manual

http://www.multiupload.com/70OSUE3J6A

Also more info on SolomonFx on thread ..

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/13480-share-Solomonfx

Gave up on EA's over 2 years ago, and decided to get in again as the results seem good .. and the II members expertise is so needed for proper evaluations ..

I humble to all the members ..

Martingale .. yes .. with it's own twist .. MHO

Good trading to all

Thank you 'retierme' and 'grooter'

Backrounds on me and EA's .. for 1 1/2 years with a local trader we partnered and bought many EA's and learned all about 'clean' data-back testing-etc. we then hired 2 excellent programmer and 2 testers for live trading .. as we used 'extreme programming methodology' which requires 2 people on same task ..that used to work for me in corporate life and started with 6 servers using special software to separate the pentiums multi-cores to work independently and off we went with the EA's .. absolutely kept records and fine tunes/versions,etc ..

Went into high frequency trading and so on .. Then I just gave up on frustration, with very small gains that did not make it worth while for us, as expenses where so high ..

My X partner-retired multi millioneir - is still at it, mainly as a hobby, full time, and has come about to small profitability, above the normal % gains from investments. He is very tenacious as I am with manual trading ..:-) I will be posting soon results of my manual trading on the thread listed above as my trading has improved immensely the past 6 months.

With this EA .. some how I trust the developers, but not with the standard setup, thus hoping that with testing by II members, they could define accordingly new settings for less risk as all martingales require high DD.

In time I might set up a server and do this accordingly, but for now, all manual.

Truly in research have not found any positive EA .. as I check what is availble here and in 'other' places .. during no trade of manual trading ..

yes," grooter".. thank you .. did go over your recommendations, but .. no positive results really from the posts .. maybe, please, do update why you specifically posted pipstrider & forex hacked .

Thanking you in advance

Good trading wishes

Edited by Marchello

marchello,

I'm running pipstrider on a 100k demo account w/ 0.1 lot and conservative settings on three pairs. It made around 80k profit, then DD+SL of 15% (configured it that way i.e. martingale distruptor/max dd config).

Anyway pipstrider seems to be one of the safer martingale EA to me, but still you need a big acct size to survive some DD periods.

Still, all those kind of EA are more hope and prey, if running unattended.

Thank you 'grooter' for update and commentary.

IMHO, demo trading with an EA is so forgiving, as the brokers servers are much more forgiving.

As to manual trading I only test on live accounts and never back test to 'curve fit' ..

Yes, takes a while, but good built instinct and knowledge has helped me tremendously towards success.

That's why patience is one the most valuable asset for a trader which comes with experience. Again, MHO.

In live trading, is the 'acid' true test, thus EA's have to be modified to be able to trade small accounts .. usually 5K with pure ECN micro lots .. or smaller .. during our test.. we liked Oanda separate platform, tyheir own, rather than MT4 .. as in past they did not have availability for MT4 and both testers would trade manually as soon as EA did ... worked semi-good and speed of excecution was 1-2 sec late ..

Saxo at that time also was good.

Once I am satisfied with outcomes, thus, maybe in near future once I start testing .. also feel that brokers today are more forgiving on live trading .. plus theoretically, trade less during volatile times .. and more when congested or semi congested .. just a preparatory theory for now.

The choice of broker(s) is one the most difficult tasks, thus time will tell.

Would never use the 'newbies' without having been around for quite a few years ..

Thus for now focused in placing the quality time in rR&D with maybe a long time line for proper implementation ..

Best trading wishes

Edited by Marchello