I'm so despaired!

Wow i'm really impressed from all your answers.You are just amazing guys.

I never think that so many people try to help me.I'm really touched of your action.

Now i will cry because be so happy(joke).

Thanks again and again to all writers.

Now i discovered something new.

But this time befor i pay some money again for scam, i will ask you what do you think about these tools?I think it's a good idea when you trade

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forex to look to the whole market and make intermarket analysis (correlation Gold,Bonds, commodities,currencies) beside the technical analysis.

Now i found 2 dashboards(below).

What do you think guys? Have somebody experience with these tools?

Which one is more acurate and usefull?

www.myfx360.com

www.myfxwealth.com

forex to look to the whole market and make intermarket analysis (correlation Gold,Bonds, commodities,currencies) beside the technical analysis.

Now i found 2 dashboards(below).

What do you think guys? Have somebody experience with these tools?

Which one is more acurate and usefull?

www.myfx360.com

www.myfxwealth.com

Before you invest into tools..... Try..

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/13095-Sam-S3iden

No use to invest if you do not understand support & resistance or supply & demand well...

Also it is never a good thing to depend on others for your trade.......

Smile

Chankl78

4xmeter,

Thanks for your response to lenox. You are a gentleman.

Why do people on the forum speed up to the word spammer if someone is looking for an assistance

I followed your link just for the heck; it was one there! There is no spam in his posting!

So I do not understand! Are you two the same person trying to draw some simpathy? No that I care. Just that get lost based on another forum call my attention.

Lenox, Why don't you post your system to see the flow in it? Show something!

• 1 month later...

Hi Lenox

I trade the forex market since 1 year and a half.

I try a demo only 1 month and start with a micro account in real.

don't give up, keep learning, and do not buy a lot of scam which are sold on the web...

If you need help you can send me an email when you want, I'll enjoy to help you

see ya and I repeat dont give up man

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Lenox

I trade the forex market since 1 year and a half.

I try a demo only 1 month and start with a micro account in real.

don't give up, keep learning, and do not buy a lot of scam which are sold on the web...

If you need help you can send me an email when you want, I'll enjoy to help you

see ya and I repeat dont give up man

this is true all 99usd magic indicator s can be found for free. test them before putting your money in hands of coders.

• 1 month later...

I don't trade forex but I know one thing is for sure...there is no magical indicators!! It is obvious what you are doing isn't working. Quit looking for the holy grail! From my understanding forex don't have volume which I think is a complete disadvantage as a trader. However I heard of people using futures FX contract to help with the volume issue.

Good luck!

Hello

My name is Lenox and i'm from Switzerland. I'm trying to trade forex since 12 month. I love to do that. And i spend 8-10 hours daily to learn something more.

But it's so difficult to find the right way because there are so many scam out there. And in this way i lost a lot of money. Sometimes i'm so frustrated that i'm near to give up. Last time i'm crying like a child.

But i love the trading and i will get succesfull onetime. I will fight!

Now i saw this forum and it's look very serious for me.Thank you people for all that posts and effort .

My question is which from all that indicators are really usefull and leading?

Which scalping system/or which system generally do you advise me. I'm so despaired. I hope you can help me!

Greetings from Switzerland

Lenox

ps. sorry for my bad english:)

• 2 weeks later...

i think all the trader experience this stage. me too three. i am still in it!!!!!

recently do some thinking, why 95 % of forex trader loss money, if forex is so un-predictable. the odd are 50+/-% of trader will win and 50+/-% of treder wil lose.

forget about all the indicator, because recently all the big move is due to fundamenal factorsss. who know what will happen to greek??????

don't try to predit the trend, waste of time

i am thinking of betting buy in one a/c and bet sell on the other a/c.

with time, all rise will drop and all drop will rise.

i think all the trader experience this stage. me too three. i am still in it!!!!!

recently do some thinking, why 95 % of forex trader loss money, if forex is so un-predictable. the odd are 50+/-% of trader will win and 50+/-% of treder wil lose.

forget about all the indicator, because recently all the big move is due to fundamenal factorsss. who know what will happen to greek??????

don't try to predit the trend, waste of time

i am thinking of betting buy in one a/c and bet sell on the other a/c.

with time, all rise will drop and all drop will rise.

I think thats is only for gambler... If we mastering our strategy, we can stable in profit. 8-)

FBS Brokerage Services

http://static.fbs.com/themes/fbsnew/images/5dollars_en.jpg

• 9 months later...
Hello

My name is Lenox and i'm from Switzerland. I'm trying to trade forex since 12 month. I love to do that. And i spend 8-10 hours daily to learn something more.

But it's so difficult to find the right way because there are so many scam out there. And in this way i lost a lot of money. Sometimes i'm so frustrated that i'm near to give up. Last time i'm crying like a child.

Now i saw this forum and it's look very serious for me.Thank you people for all that posts and effort .

Which scalping system/or which system generally do you advise me. I'm so despaired. I hope you can help me!

Lenox

Hey Lenox,

Unfortunately your story is something I hear every week. I'm not going to drag on about that, but you asked for systems and I thought I would direct you to Day Trading Forex Live. There are literally hours of free content on the site. I would recommend starting with the article below. It covers our basic thoughts and I hope you find it useful. This is just the first article in the series so make sure you read the other 2. After that I would recommend checking out some of the live training videos we have posted. I wish you the best and hope you find the info useful. Feel free to shoot us an email with any questions and we will be happy to get back with you.

http://www.daytradingforexlive.com/forex-bank-trading-strategies/learn-to-trade-forex-with-smart-money-part-1/

-Sterling

P.S - The last 6 months of commentary's recent trades are being re-loaded to the site this weekend. Additionally we had to go back to the old site design and we should have the new site design loaded again by this weekend. Unfortunately we had a run in with a hacker who did a bit of damage and its taken a few days to repair:)

• 2 weeks later...
I think, you must start trading with demo account and continue learn about forex trading...

We must be patience and learn to control emotion, may be you can follow demo contest to get new experience and learn to control emotion, like 999 demo contest or something else..

That's right.

Don't despaired, because all problem have solution, like follow demo contest to get new experience and learn to control emotion, like 999 demo contest. :)

That's right.

Don't despaired, because all problem have solution, like follow demo contest to get new experience and learn to control emotion, like 999 demo contest. :)

Absolutely agree..

All of problem have solution..

If you don't wanna many scam, you must be carefully when you choose broker.

I'm lucky because i chose fbs as my broker.. there's no scam in this broker..

Absolutely agree..

All of problem have solution..

If you don't wanna many scam, you must be carefully when you choose broker.

I'm lucky because i chose fbs as my broker.. there's no scam in this broker..

that's good advice... we must be careful choose broker to trading... because there's scam now... may be i can give advice to choose broker to trading, try trade with FBS..

Earn 6% CASHBACK from FXB Trading

Crying will not help you!! Youre right there,s a lot of Scam in forex, i,am also a victim of some brokers.

Why don,t you start reading some of the treads on this forum, there a plenty of indicators

and systems you can download and trie them on a demo account.

In the request upbove there,s a tread about Superscalper.

There are plenty of people on this forum who will answer your question.

succes and regards from a Dutchman.

Crying will only make you get killed :D

We have to get more practice to make our quality better.

I think, you must start trading with demo account and continue learn about forex trading...

We must be patience and learn to control emotion, may be you can follow demo contest to get new experience and learn to control emotion, like 999 demo contest or something else..

I agree with this, if you are not ready, do not enter into the market, it will be too dangerous. demo is your playground if you love it.

Enjoy it when you can take enough risks.

I agree with this, if you are not ready, do not enter into the market, it will be too dangerous. demo is your playground if you love it.

Enjoy it when you can take enough risks.

Prepare ourselves before trading, both both for physical and psychological. :)

• 6 months later...
Hello

Lenox

I'm sorry to hear that Lenox, but don't give up, you said you love trading, so don't give up. I know there's plenty of things that will try and stop you from achieving your goal. Find reputable brokers and try not to invest on bots, try to do manual trading first and learn as much as you can. Keep your hopes up high! And good luck. :)

I'm sorry to hear that Lenox, but don't give up, you said you love trading, so don't give up. I know there's plenty of things that will try and stop you from achieving your goal. Find reputable brokers and try not to invest on bots, try to do manual trading first and learn as much as you can. Keep your hopes up high! And good luck. :)

We must keep our spirit up, Failure is something experienced by almost all traders, even I also experience it. However, if we want to learn from these failures, we will definitely get a valuable lesson. Keep learning and don't give up.