(REQ) Million Dollar Pips

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tried MDP on a number of brokers with very poor results. However, beginning August 1, I have tried it on Fin FX (Demo) with amazing results. It turned a $5000 demo account into over $15000!

Here is my question, has anyone tried MDP on FinFX Live account using a VPS? (I will use the excellent CNS VPS). The reason I ask it there is a $2500 account minimum for the best account as FinFX. I don't want to set up the VPS and start a live account only to find that MDP worked great on demo but is a loser Live (on FinFX).

Thanks for any feedback.

On the broker FinFX exist big difference about demo account and live account. Many EA's wich are profitable on Demo Account, fail on Live account with poor results. So be careful.

Thanks,

megainvest

Thanks Friend. No point risking live. I heard the same thing on another forum about finfx live...

Hi traders im using 1.1.0 live on Axit trader and Go markets. Trades are minimal so profits are also the same. I have set up a demo account with Thinkforex to check if the trades do match up. Has anyone used 1.1.6 as yet and what are your findings. Thanks

hi kappa,

is axit a ecn broker ???

Thanks Friend. No point risking live. I heard the same thing on another forum about finfx live...

FinFx has very good feed/execution on ECN accounts, and is usally better for scalpers than currenex feeds like Thinkforex. I have heard it said in other forums that MDP does not perform well on FinFx, but not seen much evidence for it. May just have to try.