(REQ) hybridpips

it's only $37 per month , not per week :P

After many years of testing automated EAs, I ended up with only two good ones

Maybe someone can tell us how this one performs, although I can GUARANTEE that the posted results have nothing to do with the

actual system, and the guy in the video looks like one of those guys who decide to transform into a woman once they hit the age of 30 :P

it's only $37 per month , not per week :P

After many years of testing automated EAs, I ended up with only two good ones

Maybe someone can tell us how this one performs, although I can GUARANTEE that the posted results have nothing to do with the

actual system, and the guy in the video looks like one of those guys who decide to transform into a woman once they hit the age of 30 :P

when I tried to close the plimus page first a pop up made an offer of free 3 day trial and the recurring plimus payment was there stated as 37$ per W E E K.

I checked it again and its still valid, so watch out guys, when u apply for the free trial u get probably scammed..

when I tried to close the plimus page first a pop up made an offer of free 3 day trial and the recurring plimus payment was there stated as 37$ per W E E K.

I checked it again and its still valid, so watch out guys, when u apply for the free trial u get probably scammed..

Wow!

on their sales page they surely have made it clear though the the charge is $37 per month

Nice work Pro

Lol Pro, good catch!

=========================================

Marketing tricks by professionals scammers:

You don't want to make a free trial:

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/2905/001624may1539capture.jpg

===============================================

you prefer to try it for free, then:

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/497/001724may1540capturezenfa.jpg

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/2333/001824may1541capture.jpg

========================================

I would advise not to make any "injection" (where did I hear that term? ;) )of your cash in this trade copier!

What do you think how long will it take to wipe out your account with such sick lot sizes??

BTW brokers don't let you go away with these mostly very short position holding times on LIVE acc.

Especially Alpari UK will fire back with endless requotes, trade contest busy and old tick messages..

Its not an EA, it is a trade copier that goes along with your Plimus Receipt # as license.

Hybrid Pips are just trading signals they provide.

Inside of your members area yo can choose the brooker you would like to trade an your acct. Victor is not recomended if you only have $1000 because he is swing trader. Ervin is the one I have on the statement above.

read more: hxxp://www.hybridpips.com/faq

Edited by jayjay

Ya, good catch. This shady peddler has two landing pages. One for $37 per month and one for $37 per week. Plus this is a Plimus and a subscription. You will have almost next to impossible time getting refunds or getting your subscription cancelled short of just closing your credit card acct. So watch the sales page very carefully whenever you buy anything.

This is the same group from http://www.forexsignalsafe.com/traders.php. But, sold with a different explanation. With "signal safe", at least they admitted that it was a "trader" using a trade copier. With Hybrid, they make it seem like a "super, super, super, computer" doing "data mining" of hundreds of publications, and the "bot" does 10 trades a day. Then, when you purchase it (which I did), they admit that there is "no" super computer, but just a choice of 3 "human" traders who will trade your account for you. And not, 10 trades a day, more like 10 trades a week. I lost money with both web sites. And yes I only traded with live accounts. In some of their literature, they even promise 300 pips a "day".... But, they finally did give me a refund after resisting for over a week.... :-O

Their sales page described their "automated" software as follows:

In a nutshell, what the software does is… it searches the Internet for keywords found on social sites like Twitter, Facebook and popular trading forums, and “data-mines” it for clues about where the majority of people think the forex market is trending next.

Then, after the purchase, there are 3 "humans to choose from", and you can even look at their trading performance charts for the past few weeks. One trader's chart went down, another went up, and another went sideways. It was clear that these 3 traders have nothing in common with the system advertised. How could 3 traders get such opposite results, using the "same" "foolproof" supercomputer? When I emailed them this question, they "refused" to discuss the super computer, and simply stated "we trust these traders to eventually make a profit". :-O

Download the RAR file and extract the files and you will find a file called: instrucctions.txt open it and VOILAAAA!!!!

Nothing VOILAA. I'm not to ****** to read the text file..

as I wrote, the link to the manual in the text file DOESNT work!!!!!!

Normally such a license key only works for one broker account at a time. Unless maybe in demo mode there is no restriction. I would be curious to know how only ONE license key can be used by multiple people? It sort of defeats the purpose of having a license key in the first place....:P