FX Firing Pin

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the STC indicator is different than the manual version.

I wonder if this is the way this should be set up.

See the template which i have made and look like the same as the manual but with different colors. The EA has also been modified with new parameters as per the web site advice.

Thanks are welcome.

http://www.multiupload.com/322HO5MKWK

Edited by taipan

Well I finely got data from Broco on the 15 and smaller time frames and re calibrated.

Yes this seams to be working on the 1 hr.

Don't know the good settings for smaller time frames for calibration.

Any one out there know?

Well it is to soon to tell if this Ea works well,

but I have to say that this is the most precise EA on terms of Calibration I have seen.

Blows the cr*p out of most if not all retail EAs for it teaches you how to calibrate with your brokers data.

and I love that! [-O<

Edited by bedrockbrett

Well so far looks ok.

I can see if you work this with common sense (not as a ea) this looks promising.

So far only use at London open through US and look for the change at US open if there is a change an adjust

but I do not see this as a stand alone system as of yet,

I love the Calibration process and I think you can learn allot.

I will see

Version 1.07 would be welcome. I wonder what the difference is?

Still testing 1.05 still need time to come to a conclusion but there maybe many tricks that you might be able to to with this ea.

Settings for different Market conditions. I had settings today that were just backward and knowing this I should remember what not to do in this market condition. I need to start keeping track. When you calibrate I am starting to record in spread sheet.

I don't want to lose the data and it takes a very long time for optimization with a good computer with most settings checked.

Time is a another setting. I am trying only for London and NY.

Oh well . 1.07 (edu) would be nice. So far I like this EA but don't hold your breath and I still think you will need to be around to check all trades (live) at all times. That goes for any EA!! So far EAs suck.

I would demo this for many months if not a year.