Same old story here - plenty of cash for the promoters...

Main Product (Hybrid Pips Signals) : $37.00/Month

Upsell 1 (Hybrid PipsPRO) : $97.00/Month

Upsell 2 (Hybrid Pips Unlimited Access) : $67.00/Month

Upsell 3 (Hybrid Pips Manual System) : $47.00

Upsell 4 (Hybrid Pips Inner Circle) : $497

I guest we got other Scam

Anyhow, I just wanted to warn you. It seems like

everyone is trying to make a few bucks from

selling this new thing called HybridPips.

The alarm bells are should be ringing on this one,

as usual. Millions within days, and drawdowns

close to nothing; if there is anything to this,

it´s probably a martingale system which won't last

over a long period of time, and more likely is

that it´s just a scam. Furthermore, there should be

a whole bunch of upsells and vague pricing information.

No, no, no...... not AGAIN !?!

What you see is NOT what you get. Some differences I have noticed so far:

1. What they say:A supercomputer does trades for you with 100% accuracy.

What you get: NO super computer, a human will do all the trading for you, with 50%-70% accuracy, some accounts go down or sideways.

2. What they say: New Product Never offered before. What you get: The same platform, and human traders, from another failed product called "Signal Safe".

3. What they say: Many Trades a day. What you get, a few trades a week with questionable performance.

4. What they say: Excellent technical support. What you get: People in technical support who are newbies, they mean well, but they have no authority to answer any questions, other than how to install an EA, and what subdirectory the dll file goes into. Other than that you are on your own.

5. What they say: 1 year guarantee. What you get: After you purchase the service they inform you that the guarantee is only 60 days, and even then, you can only get a refund if you provide "A real good reason".

I am really annoyed that in his sales video, his whole point was that he had an expensive supercomputer to make the trades. Then "after" you purchase the service, there is NO discussion about the super computer AT ALL! But, rather you have to choose 1 of 3 traders to trade your account, and their individual performances, and profits, are totally different from each other, and clearly no super computer is used. When you ask support about these discrepancies, you get silence. Now I have to wrestle with Plimus for another 7 days to try and get a refund..~X(

Same old story here - plenty of cash for the promoters...

Main Product (Hybrid Pips Signals) : $37.00/Month

Upsell 1 (Hybrid PipsPRO) : $97.00/Month

Upsell 2 (Hybrid Pips Unlimited Access) : $67.00/Month

Upsell 3 (Hybrid Pips Manual System) : $47.00

Upsell 4 (Hybrid Pips Inner Circle) : $497

The best system is for free and it come with metatrader4. Here a example. Use 5 SMA when the price is above the 5 simple moving buy same for reverse below the 5 SMA sell. To confirm the trade use stochatic going up and crossing to buy or down to sell. This work anytimeframe. Free, easy, and simple give a try it and you see. You going to thank me later Just send a donation to me when you making alot pips.

The best system is for free and it come with metatrader4. Here a example. Use 5 SMA when the price is above the 5 simple moving buy same for reverse below the 5 SMA sell. To confirm the trade use stochatic going up and crossing to buy or down to sell. This work anytimeframe. Free, easy, and simple give a try it and you see. You going to thank me later Just send a donation to me when you making alot pips.

Which The best Timeframe & the best pair did you use for this setup, please ?

What the parameter of the Stochastic did you use ? (8,3,3) or (5,3,3) ?

Edited by acaciam39