FREE - Trade Manager ea - simpe & easy

I've used the Luktom VOE for a while now on my live MT4 account with much success. I had heard of people having problems with it but it's never failed me. So long as you only apply it once per pair then it will function perfectly. Multiple charts of the same pair with the VOE running will cause MT4 to get confused over which chart has priority.

For those interested, a more sophisticated MT4 trade manager is currently on beta test here -

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=280437 

Here is a trade manager that

does not clutter the chart

like tradebox and ultrafast trader do

it is simple and very easy to use

and best of all it is FREE

here is the site where you can download it from

hxxp://en.luktom.biz/Page/447/luktom-visual-order-editor

Do you have any screenshots to show? Thanks.

Smile

Chankl78

The 'instructions' are written into the comment area at the top of the EA code. Just open the file in MetaEditor to read it.

You simply apply the EA to a chart as normal. You can load a settings file to the EA to set it up with the stop loss, breakeven, take profit & partial exit requirements you see fit. Then when you open a trade in the normal way the VOE recognises it and places the lines on the chart. Then all you need to do is select the lines and move them where you want them and those changes are then reflected in the order/trade section of the Terminal window. It's very simple really - you just need to try it on demo a few times and it'll all become clear.