• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Everyone,

Hope you all downloaded the latest YTC 1-100 pdf, all newsletter compiled to 1 format. A must read! If you haven't its free to download when you subscribe to the newsletter. Or here http://www.yourtradingcoach.com/ebooks.html

Edited by ninjatrader

• 1 month later...
Hello Everyone,

This is my 1st contribution and its a great one :D. I've learned so much from YTC, the scalper is not my cup of tea but you may get something out of it. I also suggest subscribing to there newsletter (free) because it is golden information. I'm currently trying to wrap my head around the STARsystem but this forum is a wealth of information also. If your new or even a veteran you will find YTC a great tool in your trading arsenal.

http://www.m3diafir3.com/?cm2s6o16cxa3apb

Happy Trading,

Ninja.

P.S. Leave a lot of thanks, its good for my ego :)

ninjatrader...adding my thanks as well as pointing out the importance of Forum users adding "Thanks" or "Reputation" for the posts that they find helpful or useful!

Mick

Hello Oac2104.

From your answer I can understand that you are young and beside this is your first time to visit this place.So please a bit of respect to the people here,doesn't matter be nice to the people here even if they ask a dam q.

Thank you Egaal

Don't take it too personally. I am a doctor who specializes in curing Indicatoritis. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...