[Req] Pro Trade Simulator

hi,

it's a little funny if I read that on the website:

"Have 20 years experience trading Forex

Are FULLY REGULATED – that’s VERY important"

after 20 year, I think if he is so good, must be enough $$ to only have a good live and not work any more in this business.

and I never see some " regulated " in Forex market :))

my 5 cent

cheers

My thoughts:

He does go on and on and on...

He looks like Captain Kirk with a booze problem.

It does exactly what it says on the can... simulates.

It looks like a dubious signal service which will dry up sooner or later.

Does Andrew have a full name?

When mind lingers in one place efficiency is lost

This is a similar site like www.Autopipsprofits.com. They don't sell any products. they are signal service provider through signal copy software. You got be be careful if their signals are not profitable, you are not as easy as they said to get your refund. I have experience with autopipsprofits. Unless you can prove they do provide good signals otherwise do not bother with them.

TyTradium?

After you purchase it, they don't send you "anything". It turns out that you need to sign up ONLY with their broker (TyTradium FX) and the Signal/EA is installed by the broker. [Very similar to how the AICashRobot (FapTurbo People), marketed their EA, ONLY through IamFx). I tried searching the web on TyTradium, and couldn't find much on them. So, my concern was "more" about sending a "deposit" to their broker, and not as much the cost of the EA. Getting a refund from a broker is more difficult than getting a refund for a cheap EA. The pressure to use ONLY their broker caused me to "opt out". :-/

After you purchase it, they don't send you "anything". It turns out that you need to sign up ONLY with their broker (TyTradium FX) and the Signal/EA is installed by the broker. [Very similar to how the AICashRobot (FapTurbo People), marketed their EA, ONLY through IamFx). I tried searching the web on TyTradium, and couldn't find much on them. So, my concern was "more" about sending a "deposit" to their broker, and not as much the cost of the EA. Getting a refund from a broker is more difficult than getting a refund for a cheap EA. The pressure to use ONLY their broker caused me to "opt out". :-/

Yes. Brokers will suspend/close your account if they think you are making money from them. So, if they are helping to promote this stuff, then I would drop it. However, I would be interested if someone took it up and reported back here, after their 5 year mission...

When mind lingers in one place efficiency is lost

Yes, I agree. I am also interested if anyone here tries it out. I even sent the vendor my money for the full upsell in addition to the regular product. So, I was ready to go "all the way".

But, I got concerned that the broker was always difficult to reach. Even when I tried "live chat" there was never anyone there, no matter what time of day or night I tried. At that point I got a little nervous sending $5,000 to open an account with them, which is what they were requesting. It almost seemed like a "one man" operation, and that "one man" was never there. Maybe he was at the local Tavern with "Captain Kirk". :(

* - On a positive note, to be fair, they gave a speedy refund within 8 hours of request. That's practically unheard of in the Forex world, without having to "first" force Plimus to intervene.... :shand:

Yes. Brokers will suspend/close your account if they think you are making money from them. So, if they are helping to promote this stuff, then I would drop it. However, I would be interested if someone took it up and reported back here, after their 5 year mission...
Edited by Sneed
update