Baila

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Live account with Oanda: 11 trades 11 wins 11 trading days. Total net 388 pips! Highest DD that I saw was at around 140 pips.

At this rate, there are 20-22 trading days/month, so it is possible to get 500- 700 pips per month (depend on if SL will hit or not) from this EA is possible. :)

Edited by fx4_ever
add more info

@ 50pips,

Thank you for sharing this wonderful EA if only i can get it to work on FXCM demo (or Alpari). Can you or any of our helpful friends please share the brokers on which the EA perform best. I see for instance that fx4_ever has got tremendous success on Oanda (live).

@fx4_ever,

I assume that you guys are still busy to sort out the MM if i understand it correctly. If it's not too much to ask, can you please PM to me when you are finish. In the meantime can you please share your "settings" for the manual lot size cause I'm now desperate to get this EA to work and share in all the excitement.

Thanks a lot in advance to you all.

My trade has closed with profit and now 2 short positions opened and not yet closed. So far, 424 pips net gain and current DD = 61 pips (from 2 opened orders)

I guess our trade is diff between brokers to broker. Which broker are you using? I am using Oanda and Forex.com, both live accounts. I am also testing on their demo accounts as well and both give very similar results.

Please can anyone reupload the EA...

TIA

There is a link on earlier post. Please read and you'll see it.

Being asked to download,I repeat, try first post where you will find a working download,regards.

Mates,

this is what I got by trying the first post link

http://i53.tinypic.com/2ui8bro.jpg

So can anybody please share the live link?

Thanks

My trade has closed with profit and now 2 short positions opened and not yet closed. So far, 424 pips net gain and current DD = 61 pips (from 2 opened orders)

I guess our trade is diff between brokers to broker. Which broker are you using? I am using Oanda and Forex.com, both live accounts. I am also testing on their demo accounts as well and both give very similar results.

Hey fx4ever, im using Axis ODL. I have removed this EA as i think the DD is way to excessive. I have come across a much better EA that is performing excellent with low DD ==> http://www.worldwide-invest.org/metatrader-expert-advisors/3144-oddbot-ea.html

This is the only EA im using live, rest is via manual trading cheers

Hey fx4ever, im using Axis ODL. I have removed this EA as i think the DD is way to excessive. I have come across a much better EA that is performing excellent with low DD ==> http://www.worldwide-invest.org/metatrader-expert-advisors/3144-oddbot-ea.html

Please post a download link. Thx.

Thx kappa for the hint..

The odd thing is now a commercial product, no way to demo/backtest anymore...its always the same s..t in this industry, greed takes over!:|

Is there an edu version around?:-$

Can you please share the backtest results of this oddbot you're using?

Thanks

Mates,

this is what I got by trying the first post link

http://i53.tinypic.com/2ui8bro.jpg

So can anybody please share the live link?

Thanks

There is another download link earlier post. I think it is on 1-3 pages of this thread. Can't remember the page number, but I am sure there is still one download link available.

Hey there pro, no edu version as you cant crack the security encoded. I have a live version which was passed to me by the developer. I'm very impressed with it so far which has been trading on my live account. Cheers

I'm not so impressed, big SL hit. I see no advantage over Wallstreet EA...

And I don't like the sales strategy, no backtests, no verified myfxbook live accounts, literally nada provided for 200 pound.

I can understand where you are coming from Pro. I have been running the EA on a demo which performed very well. Now im live with it and so far so good. I do check the entries as im a 98% manual trader. I left 2% for this EA on my account to see its performance. You can check the daily reports via my ID on that forum. I personally dont know the developer and will not post dodgy results. I beleive in telling the story the way it is and not BS people. I personally dont like EA's as they have burnt my accounts in the past. So in response to this EA - Oddbot the results will be posted by me daily. If i see the EA is not performing, i will then state the findings accordingly. All the best buddy!

s