• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Very good this one or even one of the best systems in world, i made 1640pips since last week with no losses only with it and i don´t trade fridays...

Enjoy it:

hxxp://[email protected]/get/5cKq36kL/MBFX.html

May I ask, what time frames are you using for this system. I bought it a while back and got a refund (clickbank) because the rules specify that price needs to bounce off the upper or lower lines and the target is the middle blue line. I found very few setups. And the ones that did setup only gave about 20 pips profit on the 4 hour chart if I exited at the blue line....maybe I'm getting something wrong here, could you share some more? thanks in advance!

Hi master9357, fantastic results, I am pleased to hear that someone is pulling down some nice pips.

Could you please share with us your tactics regarding the use of this strategy.

(edit) my request is the third in the space of 30 minutes. We are a pip hungry lot :)

Guest master9357

Yes i can share all that you need and if know to use this strategy, i use only 1H and 4H TF´s, and don´t use USD pairs, like USDJPY or USDCHF and all the other but i use E/U and all the others with low spreads the pair with higher spread that i use is GBPJPY, i only trade in direction of wave if the 4H wave i down i go in 1H TF and it´s up, i wait for 1H curve in down direction the price touch in red line the timing is ok and i go down with TP in 4H blue line and SL out of the wave red lines the settings of indicator wave i change the first parameter to cover the price and respect the rules of the system see if the price touch are more or less the same in both TF...

And that´s it i think...

Regards

I was doing some backtest with this system , and I think it can be very profitable too without looking at superior time frames , just wait for the COG to go the the upper lines (for buy) and wait for the other indicator to turn yellow , and vice versa for sell.(Oh , and I forgot , exit on middle line)

the settings of indicator wave i change the first parameter to cover the price and respect the rules of the system see if the price touch are more or less the same in both TF...

And that´s it i think...

Regards

Excellent instructions..may I ask what your personal setting is for the aforementioned wave indicator?

I was doing some backtest with this system , and I think it can be very profitable too without looking at superior time frames , just wait for the COG to go the the upper lines (for buy) and wait for the other indicator to turn yellow , and vice versa for sell.(Oh , and I forgot , exit on middle line)

Expert...you made reference to the COG (center of gravity).....are those the GRAY Lines above and below the middle blue line? If that's the case , then I can see where there are alot more trades from a visual perspective....thanks for the clarification.......

Edited by rick

Yes i can share all that you need and if know to use this strategy, i use only 1H and 4H TF´s, and don´t use USD pairs, like USDJPY or USDCHF and all the other but i use E/U and all the others with low spreads the pair with higher spread that i use is GBPJPY, i only trade in direction of wave if the 4H wave i down i go in 1H TF and it´s up, i wait for 1H curve in down direction the price touch in red line the timing is ok and i go down with TP in 4H blue line and SL out of the wave red lines the settings of indicator wave i change the first parameter to cover the price and respect the rules of the system see if the price touch are more or less the same in both TF...

And that´s it i think...

Regards

What does this mean? You change the wave parameter so the red lines cover the price in H4 once you're in the trade? Is that what this means? Thanks for clarification.

master thanks for the share..

from the site "The MBFX comes in a zip format containing MBFX template and MBFX indicator and Timing, and also a video of how to install and use it. MBFX can be downloaded instantly after payment."

it looks like template and video are missing?

Attaching the two indicators in indictor folder, I cannot find them to load in charts, What should I do? Thanks advanced

make sure you put the indicators in expert folder-indicators,restart your mt4,

and find them under custom indicators,

pm me if you need more help,

regards

hey diesel,

when i compare the center of gravity indi with mbfx it looks totaly diffrent and values are diffrent as well,

we may have good system here,

thank you master for great sharing

they are the same also repaiting diffrent is that on CG Nmbr_bars are 180 on MBFx is 120

master thanks for the share..

from the site "The MBFX comes in a zip format containing MBFX template and MBFX indicator and Timing, and also a video of how to install and use it. MBFX can be downloaded instantly after payment."

it looks like template and video are missing?

The video has no sound, so it's a waste of time, (he may have posted it on youtube)...there was a link that came up after the purchase....also, no template, just load the indicator and the timing indicator and that's it....no sound on the video was a "flag"...I got my refund within one day!

The video has no sound, so it's a waste of time, (he may have posted it on youtube)...there was a link that came up after the purchase....also, no template, just load the indicator and the timing indicator and that's it....no sound on the video was a "flag"...I got my refund within one day!

this mbfx also marketed by FX-U-Turn of Jason Sweezy? I think this enough to raise concern after the flop he did with ForexUTurn.

Guest master9357

For me this system not repaint it only adapt the wave to the price action when you confirm with the other indicator it don´t fail until now for me, you can find some divergences in timing indicator and other few things for me it´s the most profitable system i have ever tested...

I adapt this system for my trading way and for me it´s very good i use it in my real account about two weeks this video can explain to you how you can trade...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBnzMVn_aB8...

For me this system not repaint it only adapt the wave to the price action when you confirm with the other indicator it don´t fail until now for me, you can find some divergences in timing indicator and other few things for me it´s the most profitable system i have ever tested...

I adapt this system for my trading way and for me it´s very good i use it in my real account about two weeks this video can explain to you how you can trade...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBnzMVn_aB8...

please put the youtube link in code otherwise I can not see the youtube

Oh, Oh....here's a FLAG..from Cynthia Recommends:

MANUAL TRADING SYSTEMS:

1. The latest and greatest manual trading system on the market is

called the MBFX. I bought it last week and have been using it and

I have to say that it is marvelous!

You need to see this now, this is BRAND NEW:

=>>> hhttp://scrnch.me/Cynthia/Recommends/MBFXtradingsystem

It's a very easy system to use and is designed for any timeframe,

including scalping on the 1 min chart and all the way up to the 4 hr

chart and is perfect for forex newbies! You can use it on unlimited

live accounts. I highly recommend that you get this one before it's