There is a RETARDE MORON in Investasi Forum Clicking 1 Star For ALL New + Old Threads

alansim

Yes you read it correct !

I been noticing this situation from last year till now 1st May.

There is a RETARDE MORON in Investasi Forum Clicking 1 Star For ALL New + Old Threads

Can the Moderator do something about it and trace who is the Coward ??

This is CHILDISH and Selfish action !!

Guest David1713006337

Proper thing to do is to send a pm to admin in regards to this problem Posting out in the open is an invitation for others to do same.

Thanks

Edited by David

Hii alansim,

I would, really would lick to gave a "click" for that person. but since our forum option did not tracks user action to rate a thread, so I don't know who is it.

but let me show you "how to read" in what you liked

You can manage what you liked here...

http://i55.tinypic.com/2vw8ktx.jpg

its in bottom page

so you can sort out on, you can check on "what thread viewed most" too

http://i56.tinypic.com/30dbb0g.jpg

Br,

K

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

Guest David1713006337
May i suggest to the Admin/ moderator of Investasi....Please please disable the RATING Option....It is very MESSY...

Please consider...

Thank you very much....

Great idea alansim... I agree 100% with my friend. I've used up my Thanks Allotment for today otherwise you would have a few coming.

@alansim

only 9 member (including me), that being trouble. While 100+ online member didn't care.

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

@alansim

only 9 member (including me), that being trouble. While 100+ online member didn't care.

Okay then did admin say anything ??? ??? Yes disable of the rating of the thread or NO ??