The Mega Forex Tools Collection (3) $1000s & Growing!!

Guest aroman

The Mega Forex Tools Collection (3) $1000s & Growing!!  

174 members have voted

1. 1. The Mega Forex Tools Collection (3) $1000s & Growing!!

• We all like you please stay here
    • We all go to a better place
    • You go we do not like you
    • Just go away

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The spreads on GoMarkets are very low compared to other brokers.

But since GoMarkets is not a market maker ( they don´t quote you their own prices but

only real market prices ), their spreads are variable.

There are situations when the spread in the market widens to 100 Pips or more.

It is not the broker, it is the buyers and sellers.

Why is a broker "bad" or a "no go" if he is not quoting fantasy prices which help him to win against the clients

but is quoting what is really happening in the market ?

For me GoMarkets is one of the best not only because of the lowest spreads but security of funds, very fast execution and other reasons.

Every ECN-broker and every true STP-broker with variable spreads quotes the real market prices

and it is a fact that there are gaps in the market between ask and bid which can be up to 100 Pips and above.

*There is NO* ECN/STP (mean real) broker with MT4! Simple...

Then Pepperstone and GoMarkets and Forex4you and all the others ECN/STP brokers are all

lying ?

How do you know ?

it is defined by technology... no such thing ECN/STP execution via MT4 - it is in its foundation

for example-no one can switch *off* the filter for quotes... the maximum is to set it to lower level... and that is enough for example IMO

how do I know - from the kitchen...

MT4 was never designed for ECN but rather for a dealing desk. What Musketeer is saying is 100% true. And when you ask are "they" lying I say to well, kinda they are. They are being deceptive by using terms that traders look for to market their products. Period. If you want a REAL ecn broker via MT4 then your only choice is to sign up for a true ECN broker like for example Dukas and then use a bridge to take your MT4 actions and move them to the ECN platform provide by the broker. That is what Boston Tech does for say FXCM.

Well, Aroman is not here anymore and I dont see why not. The reasons he didn't want to share were never too clear to me, and after all, this is a sharing forum, so here you are

http://www.multiupload.com/MNV788Q5R0

thanks very useful ......saw your post today only...

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...