ULTRAFast-Trader -- A Trade Manager ea

Hello,

I'm one of the co-developers of the ULTRAFast Trader. Upon authorisation the EA

submits your IP Address and a unique hash code for every EA that we have sold

to our server. Our team of international lawyers will be pleased to relief you from your money.

You will be charged the full price for every distributed EA.

Kind Regards,

Forex-Ausbilder.de

Finally we found someone dumb enough to share it. :)

Sueing people is far more profitable than selling anyway.

Hello,

I'm one of the co-developers of the ULTRAFast Trader. Upon authorisation the EA

submits your IP Address and a unique hash code for every EA that we have sold

to our server. Our team of international lawyers will be pleased to relief you from your money.

You will be charged the full price for every distributed EA.

Kind Regards,

Forex-Ausbilder.de

Finally we found someone dumb enough to share it. :)

Sueing people is far more profitable than selling anyway.

Completely Agree, sueing is much more profitable then selling it.

I´d love to see trading accounts of this software sellers, really love to see them...Unfortunately none of them trades, because they are not able to do it.

And the "Our Team of International Lawyers" is so funny.makes me laugh.

regards,

regards,

Someone on this thread won't be laughing for very long.

Oh simply send a text to [email protected] I will copy it here if

you want to know if I'm associated with them.

Hint posting URLs on a forum where copyrightes material is shared might

not be the brightest thing to do. It lights up like a christmas tree on google

analytics. ;)

Kind Regards,

Forex-Ausbilder.de

BTW: Standart as in Standart Member is spelled with a d at the end. Further proof that the people here are not the smartest. ;)

Edited by uk_kelly

Someone on this thread won't be laughing for very long.

Oh simply send a text to [email protected] I will copy it here if

you want to know if I'm associated with them.

Hint posting URLs on a forum where copyrightes material is shared might

not be the brightest thing to do. It lights up like a christmas tree on google

analytics. ;)

Kind Regards,

Forex-Ausbilder.de

BTW: Standart as in Standart Member is spelled with a d at the end. Further proof that the people here are not the smartest. ;)

Now you deserve an answer in same language - We are traders not marketeers and scams like you, if you are here maybe you are looking for some product so you can resell it. Like the Tick Charts, i bet you copy that from other script, available from other developer.

If you want to learn how to trade i can teach you...But you need to pay much more then you pay to your Team of International Lawyers.

regards,

Edited by eggzactly

Ok and how are we scamming people? By acutally providing real company information? Who else does that as vendor for Forex Products? Be selling something that actually has real value?

So why don't you teach all those helpless souls desprately looking for some pirated autotrader

on this forum how to trade?

;)

Kind Regards,

Forex-Ausbilder.de

Ok and how are we scamming people? By acutally providing real company information? Who else does that as vendor for Forex Products? Be selling something that actually has real value?

So why don't you teach all those helpless souls desprately looking for some pirated autotrader

on this forum how to trade?

;)

Kind Regards,

Forex-Ausbilder.de

Acutally i don´t know what it means - maybe you are not smart as you think :-)

Providing real company information is nothing, i can provide you a list. As i told you before, i bet that Tick Charts Script your company took from another developer, if you want i can provide you the base for it, do you want it ???

I´m not telling your product as no value, but your approach was no good and you must admit it, if you read forum rules there is black list products. You could just sent email to administrator requesting your product be part of the list, and that is respected.

I have shared here many systems, for futures/forex, etc... So i help traders. I trade for investors too, so please, to me you can´t come with such conversation.

To Finish, if you want you just send email to Administrator to put your product on Black List and you will see that your product will not be shared.

regards,

Regarding the Product itself, I tried a trial membership and was favorably impressed with the product. I would have probably bought it, but there was some conflict with it and the range bar software (or one of my custom indicators) that made it disappear. They tried diligently to fix the problem. In my opinion, this is one of the few legitimate sellers with a product that may be worthwhile to purchase (as long as you're not using range bars on MT4).

Please don't ask me to share this. It is coded with my account number, they know who I am by the description of my problem above and they are a good company that tries hard to please customers.

As you all know, I'm no shill for forex scammers and rarely recommend a product. This one I can recommend.

@Diesel 10

Does it really have to do with your rangebar chart? I sent you two emails asking if it disappears if you don't use any other indicators or scripts alongside it. You could send us your rangebar script and we will see how it affects (deletes) our chart objects.

It's probably due to bad programming of one of the indicators that you use. It deletes all objects on the chart rather than just those associated with your indicator.

@Pro

Wird wohl daran liegen, dass .de Domains einfach mehr hermachen als .at ;) Auf wievielen .at domains warst du den schon?

The rules are pretty simply. If you choose to be our customer we will do everything to provide the best tools and services for you. I you break the law and our terms & conditions you will get ****ed up. Try robbing a store and telling the police that you don't belive that you did something wrong. ;)

Edited by uk_kelly

Looks like a nice tool...for about 5 minutes.

Then the fun is gone. Clutters the chart and will slow down mt4 (think about it...with all those DLLs).

I prefer scripts. Can't get much faster than that.

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

• 5 weeks later...