Tradeguider MT4 Plugin

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hello guys, can someone re-upload tradeguider fo MT4? All links are expired....

Thanks.

Please guys! Re-upload them!

Bump...... would like to try this

Bump...Plz...Re-upload them!

hello mates

Please upload the TG MT4 plug-in to any file sharing directory other than multiupload...

Thanks for your time !

Hello XPIE,

Please upload the educated plugin to anywhere other than multiupload...please!

Many thanks in advance...

Post #75 is right! To ignore that North Americans cannot download from multiuplod because of FBI Seizure of the server is selfish act from members! Please, re upload the #1 and all other important downloads to different server and forget the multiupload server FOREVER. I used it before also a lot!

Thanks Hermes

No SOL(sign of life) at all.....

Anybody willing to share the educated TG MT4 VSA PLUG-IN ???

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaz share !!!

Thanks a lot in advance Chandu....anticipating your upload by tomorrow !!!

Here you go guys and girls---------------->>

hxxp://www.mirrorcreator.c0m/files/161SMQJN/

Thanks.

Dear Chandu !

Thank you so much for the upload and for your time....very much appreciated....

However, I believe this is the original PLUGIN, not an educated one, simply because I'm not seeing any additional .exe that should replace the original...otherwise the DLL will immediately put you through to the vendor website and of course they will disable the PLUGIN....

Please, clarify and correct me if I'm wrong....

Remain blessed !!!

However, I believe this is the original PLUGIN, not an educated one, simply because I'm not seeing any additional .exe that should replace the original...otherwise the DLL will immediately put you through to the vendor website and of course they will disable the PLUGIN....

Remain blessed !!!

Im afraid you're right. I tried to install and I am asked for username and password

Dear Chandu !

Thank you so much for the upload and for your time....very much appreciated....

Remain blessed !!!

Hello friend,all cracked files are inside the tgmtpl.rar file.

Thanks.

Thanks for pointing out. I overlooked that. The picture on the left shows what I get (The Details beta indi doesnt load even manually. The Journal says:

2012.04.01 19:34:08 _TG - VSA Details Beta GBPUSD,H1: loaded successfully

2012.04.01 19:34:08 _TG - VSA Details Beta GBPUSD,H1: removed). The right side shows the older version which looks much more complete and also has voice messages. Am I doing anything wrong?http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/9765/01042012193139.png

Hi Chandu

Thanks again for the clarification.....I'll install the Plugin by tomorrow when the market is open.... of course, I'll keep you updated accordingly....

I just wanna say to ALRIGHT that the DETAILS BETA is not an indicator-it is an expert advisor....for sure you know where to correctly paste it & how to load it on the chart....

Blessings !

I just wanna say to ALRIGHT that the DETAILS BETA is not an indicator-it is an expert advisor

Is that right? Thank you. I placed it in the correct folder and now the template loads it on the chart. Seems to work fine.

Apparently the volume thermometer indi is still missing, which I marked with arrows in the shot taken from a video. Thanks for the great share and the clues anyway.http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/9963/01042012204449.png

Edited by alright

Thanks for pointing out. I overlooked that. The picture on the left shows what I get (The Details beta indi doesnt load even manually. The Journal says:

2012.04.01 19:34:08 _TG - VSA Details Beta GBPUSD,H1: loaded successfully

2012.04.01 19:34:08 _TG - VSA Details Beta GBPUSD,H1: removed). The right side shows the older version which looks much more complete and also has voice messages. Am I doing anything wrong?http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/9765/01042012193139.png

Hello,If I am right,the right image is not trade guider.It is smart vsa from pipbuilders.

_TG - VSA Details Beta is expert advisor not an indicator.

Is that right? Thank you. I placed it in the correct folder and now the template loads it on the chart. Seems to work fine.

Apparently the volume thermometer indi is still missing, which I marked with arrows in the shot taken from a video. Thanks for the great share and the clues anyway.http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/9963/01042012204449.png

Sorry friend,I dont know about volume thermometer indicator.

Thanks.

hello all .

can someone here can help and tell us where to put all the indicators ? meaning the experts and indicators and other,because when i put them all i didn't get the correct chart.

thank you

on my chart i have 4 indicators

vsa signal beta vsa signal beta v002 vsa vol stops beta and vsa volume beta and expert vsa details beta do i miss anything ?

Edited by egaalh

hello all .

can someone here can help and tell us where to put all the indicators ? meaning the experts and indicators and other,because when i put them all i didn't get the correct chart.

thank you

Hello,First you should install it by the setup exe.When it ask username and password simply ignore(cancel).Now you need to replace the dlls,indicators,expert advisors,fxipasswordcreator etc. with the educated files from tgmpl.rar file.Remember '_TG - VSA Details Beta' is the expert advisor(put it into expert folder and remove original),vsa signal beta,vsa volume stop beta,vsa volume beta are indicators(put them to indicator folder and delete originals),put tradeguider.tpl to template folder.Rest should go to libraries folder(remove originals).Hope this help.

Thanks.