Tradeguider MT4 Plugin

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

I must come in with explanation.

VSA IS NOT a signal software.

It's the ANALYSIS of market background WHICH gives You BETTER view insideout for the market, actually to BOTH sides of the market.

The problem is, that... even if we gain people from all this forum and collect our monies its only a drop in the ocean of FX capital traded EVERYDAY. THE REAL problem is... that being a (so called) "herd" means "sheeps" we see only the ONE SIDE of the market, cause we see only the moving price, BUT... we dont see WHO is moving the market. VSA gives You this opportunity. BUT also remember that THERE ARE opponents in the FX market.

the FX has a double bottom... which is professional money traded by Big Boys.

If it wouldnt be so hard... people wouldnt loose so easily. And I'm not talking about MM or psychology.

As Wyckoff said "The behaviour of the herd is well documented through the ages". What does it mean in a simple words ? that when a "trading sheep" (means individual) see the price is nice trending and moving up wants to catch the train, BUT... very OFFENLY he does not realize that it's just the trick of BBoys to gain more, because the FX is STRICTLY connected with bonds/futures/options market. But of course You know that.

That is why... ANALYSIS of volume MUST BE IN COMPLETION with price and spread and overall conditions, cause there are MANY people sitting there and ALSO playing against of each other.

Sorry for caps, sometimes it goes to the brain better :)

I love this forum, I got a lot of help and REAL kindness, I love people here...

pls do not destroy something has a real value and potential.

If You think VSA by Wyckoff is too difficult (which is diff, no question, You must have a Brainiac head to SEE the Big Picture) try SMART Trader. They give simple action/reaction solution.

Keep posting.

The hope dies last.

Trading in the $hadow of $mart $Money by Gavin $Holmes First 2 Chapters

http://www.tradeguider.com/free/extract.pdf

Anyone with New version of Smart Trader

Way better than Tradeguider Soft.

http://blog.pipbuilders.com/author/pipbuilder/

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=157629&page=557

Thread started by me here

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/12024-(REQ)-S*M*A*R*TT*R*A*D*E*R-most-accurate-trading-system.-Will-you-be-SMART-or-DUMB/page2

Hi guys,

I am having problems in installing the trdeguider plugin here. I installed the uncracked version (in first post) and then installed the cracked version . but both asking for a password and username when installing. there is no user name and password given in the instalation files. could any of you help.

• 1 month later...
Hi guys,

I am having problems in installing the trdeguider plugin here. I installed the uncracked version (in first post) and then installed the cracked version . but both asking for a password and username when installing. there is no user name and password given in the instalation files. could any of you help.

I am having the same issue. What's the username/password please?

I am having the same issue. What's the username/password please?
When you get to that point, just skip over and exit out of the install - it will have installed everything you need to get it working. Remember to replace the files with the educationed ones. And it is important that you have run the installation routine from the first post in the thread - it will have installed the Visual C++ components, and I think Net 4.0 might be needed too, which is a lengthy download.

Any good coder can create a signal system for this for certain indicators. Lets say I want an alert or a symbol painted when a certain SOS appears, is that doable?
It's a huge amount of work, that will not have the subjective ability that a trader would on whether or not a certain trade is good to take. The authors of this plugin have specifically mentioned this as an option for MT4, and it would not surprise me that they are already underway with such a project.

Thanks a lot for this share. I managed to get it to work. The small problem being the signals are printed as text instead of arrows. but otherwise its working fine.
I too am getting the 'p's and 'q's for the signals. Am also seeing the signals too far away from the bar, requiring me to compress the chart, making it difficult to view the bars. Yellow confirmation squares are also printed quite far away for me. It might be a quirk of my installation, or a quirk of the specific MT4 I used to install it on. Haven't really tried to troubleshoot it yet.

• 2 weeks later...
I too am getting the 'p's and 'q's for the signals. Am also seeing the signals too far away from the bar, requiring me to compress the chart, making it difficult to view the bars. Yellow confirmation squares are also printed quite far away for me. It might be a quirk of my installation, or a quirk of the specific MT4 I used to install it on. Haven't really tried to troubleshoot it yet.

The problem with printing p and q is the missing windings font. Add that in and you are good to go. I have modified the code so the indicators print properly. Please read my following post.

Edit: Here is the required font. Copy it to windows/fonts directory.

http://www.multiupload.com/2YWU50YVHS

Edited by graphiteplanet