What is EA can make profit just 5% per month sure

I am newbies both manual trade and EA.

I no need to profit not over 5% to 10% per month

What EA. can help me make profit just 5% to 10% per month with easy to using (for newbie using) ?

I not need too much like other people would like to profit 50% or 100% or 200% to 1000%. (too much risk)

I am happy with 5% only (not over 10%) for safe trade (if possible)

I would like only full automatic trading

so, What EA. suggestion me to using it (top 10 list) ?

Can anybody help to advice me?

(ps. sorry for my English not good grammar)

• 3 months later...
Take a look at www.trendtrimmer.com and sign up for a free demo copy of the HedgeHunter EA. It's making 5 to 10% per month like clockwork, and if you use the recommended settings it is quite safe. There is also a weekly webinar where you can listen and speak with current users like myself and hear our real results on live accounts. I hope to use HedgeHunter for a monthly income when I retire in about a year. I love the way it plods along just making small steady profits every week. If you wish, you may use my affiliate link to sign up - http://trendtrimmer.com/AP.aspx?ID=599&EID=6860296 or you can just sign up on the website. Email me at [email protected] if you want more from me. Edited by jreitzel

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

martingale ea on cent account with 50000k deposit will likely grantee you just that ;))))

But seriously you could try mega droid on a large account with low settings and no recovery. This will nearly guarantee it, if you turn it of during new releases past one, and keep on EURUSD/

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

martingale ea on cent account with 50000k deposit will likely grantee you just that ;))))

But seriously you could try mega droid on a large account with low settings and no recovery. This will nearly guarantee it, if you turn it of during new releases past one, and keep on EURUSD/

never martingale. sorry, i am tested and all blowup demo accounts ....!!!

caution!!

You tested and all blow up accounts because you want to work go to sleep at high risk 1000% percent a weaker. Martingale is a feasible strategy which will grantee you profits most of the time if you play if smart and look out for trouble. You will lose with this strategy, but than you will lose with any strategy really. Depends on how lucky you are. If you are unlucky, do not play forex, forex is a gamble.
[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

You tested and all blow up accounts because you want to work go to sleep at high risk 1000% percent a weaker. Martingale is a feasible strategy which will grantee you profits most of the time if you play if smart and look out for trouble. You will lose with this strategy, but than you will lose with any strategy really. Depends on how lucky you are. If you are unlucky, do not play forex, forex is a gamble.

yes you have right.......forex is a gamble! Martingale Robot EA`s are Roulette game....!!!