FXGapper (upto 6 pairs on same chart)

Hello.

This is my first contribution, I programmed a GAPEA, it should work with Alpari or any broker even it doesn't have Sunday Bar.

It can trade upto 6 pairs at same time and each one can use it's own Risk, lots are calculated by risk and SL. It works with 4/5 or 2/3 Digits automatically, and also supports ECN accounts.

The logic is the following, when GAP occurs, it checks minGap and maxGap settings, if they are met it opens a BUY/SELL trade, the TP is the close of the friday bar and SL is calculated based on StopLossMultiplier. Example:

if EURUSD friday's close was 1.3950 and opened on Sunday/Monday on 1.3975, It will open a SELL trade with TP of 1.3950 and SL of 1.4000

You can set the MIN and MAX SL on the ea (minStopLoss and maxStopLoss)

Also It can monitor the spread of each pair (this is usefull because when it opens the market it usualy has high spread and 1or2 minute later it goes down), so we open a trade if MonitorSpread is true.

I added a basket profit (beta), if you set to true, it will monitor the profit of all pairs and when is met the DesiredProfit it will close all trades.

Settings:

MonitorSpread //TRUE OR FALSE to monitor spread

Lots; // If RiskSymX is set to 0, it will use this fixed lots.

StopLossMultiplier // It will multiple the TP for this amount for SL

minStopLoss // It sets the minSL, if sets to 0 it won't have minium (just freeze level)

maxStopLoss // MaxSL

TrailingStop // It will trail after TrailSTOP+TrailGAP

useBasket // If want to close all postions after profit is met.

DesiredProfit // Profit on dollars

minGap // The minium pips the GAP must have

maxGap // The max pips the GAP must have

pairPrefix // This is usefull so you don't have to rewrite all symbols, if the pair is EURUSDmam just put mam here.

SymbolX // String for symbol ex: USDJPY, GBPCAD, EURCAD, etc

maxSpreadSymX // MaxSpread for symbolX

riskSymX // If set to 0 it will use FixedLots, the risk is independant for each symbol and lots will be calculated by SL and Risk

// Upto 6 symbols if string SymbolX it empty it wont use it.

Slippage // Slippage in pips

EAComment // Comment for send orders

MagicNumber // Must be unique for this ea (if you trade a second chart with other symbols, please change it also)

I will release the code when all bugs are solved, I have been testing for 2 months now, but I can't share the results as I have because I have many ea's there, but is having very good performance.

I release the code, because I saw many Gap's ea, but none of them was as I wanted.

Ofc I can accept some donations hehe.

hawk

Hello.

This is my first contribution, I programmed a GAPEA, it should work with Alpari or any broker even it doesn't have Sunday Bar.

It can trade upto 6 pairs at same time and each one can use it's own Risk, lots are calculated by risk and SL. It works with 4/5 or 2/3 Digits automatically, and also supports ECN accounts.

The logic is the following, when GAP occurs, it checks minGap and maxGap settings, if they are met it opens a BUY/SELL trade, the TP is the close of the friday bar and SL is calculated based on StopLossMultiplier. Example:

if EURUSD friday's close was 1.3950 and opened on Sunday/Monday on 1.3975, It will open a SELL trade with TP of 1.3950 and SL of 1.4000

You can set the MIN and MAX SL on the ea (minStopLoss and maxStopLoss)

Also It can monitor the spread of each pair (this is usefull because when it opens the market it usualy has high spread and 1or2 minute later it goes down), so we open a trade if MonitorSpread is true.

I added a basket profit (beta), if you set to true, it will monitor the profit of all pairs and when is met the DesiredProfit it will close all trades.

Settings:

MonitorSpread //TRUE OR FALSE to monitor spread

Lots; // If RiskSymX is set to 0, it will use this fixed lots.

StopLossMultiplier // It will multiple the TP for this amount for SL

minStopLoss // It sets the minSL, if sets to 0 it won't have minium (just freeze level)

maxStopLoss // MaxSL

TrailingStop // It will trail after TrailSTOP+TrailGAP

useBasket // If want to close all postions after profit is met.

DesiredProfit // Profit on dollars

minGap // The minium pips the GAP must have

maxGap // The max pips the GAP must have

pairPrefix // This is usefull so you don't have to rewrite all symbols, if the pair is EURUSDmam just put mam here.

SymbolX // String for symbol ex: USDJPY, GBPCAD, EURCAD, etc

maxSpreadSymX // MaxSpread for symbolX

riskSymX // If set to 0 it will use FixedLots, the risk is independant for each symbol and lots will be calculated by SL and Risk

// Upto 6 symbols if string SymbolX it empty it wont use it.

Slippage // Slippage in pips

EAComment // Comment for send orders

MagicNumber // Must be unique for this ea (if you trade a second chart with other symbols, please change it also)

I will release the code when all bugs are solved, I have been testing for 2 months now, but I can't share the results as I have because I have many ea's there, but is having very good performance.

I release the code, because I saw many Gap's ea, but none of them was as I wanted.

Ofc I can accept some donations hehe.

hawk

it did not act once positively and then no more?