Dowscalper

• 2 weeks later...
I shouldn't get too excited about system i tried it for a month but lost money, it's just a break out system in the opening few minutes,that doesn't mean to say that other traders are not successful with it,i got my money back but was a struggle

Hi watsone

Do you still have the logon details to the site that you can download the "Modules" and then share them. If you are unable to downlaod them, I have some software that can dpownlaod any streamed media off the net and I will be able to get them and share them if you let me have the credentials and the "Members Area" URL?

I would be interested to see the theory behind his system, as I am sure that many othere would.

Thanks

BFG

Hi watsone

Do you still have the logon details to the site that you can download the "Modules" and then share them. If you are unable to downlaod them, I have some software that can dpownlaod any streamed media off the net and I will be able to get them and share them if you let me have the credentials and the "Members Area" URL?

I would be interested to see the theory behind his system, as I am sure that many othere would.

Thanks

BFG

I tried to log in but access denied.Even though i'm no longer a member i am still being spammed to death by him for his and other dubious systems,if he's raking in a fortune trading why bother with pressure sales tactics?

I tried to log in but access denied.Even though i'm no longer a member i am still being spammed to death by him for his and other dubious systems,if he's raking in a fortune trading why bother with pressure sales tactics?
Darn! Thanks for trying anyway. Why is your access denied? Did you pay and then get a refund?

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

"The pathetic ones are the people selling systems.

There is enough money out there for everybody, so no need to sell anything, except if you are unable to trade...Would you buy a car from somebody who cant drive? "

Interesting spin.

They may be selling however you don't have to buy.

No need to sell anything? Again, there is no need to buy anything. People are looking to steal the work of others because they think there may be value in it but they do not want to pay for it? They think they are entitled to the intellectual property of someone else?

No, I buy my cars from people who know how to drive and also sell the vehicles. I also paid for a mentor over 8 years ago who makes a solid living trading the S&P and currency futures. To expect him to freely give what he has learnt because there is "enough money for everyone" is a sad way of thinking. An entitled attitude does not work for me.

Always funny to hear the point of view from somebody who has not produced or achieved a thing in his life.

You recognize them??

Wow! That is an interesting assessment.

Because I call out people wanting to steal the intellectual property of someone, you think you have some inside knowledge of what and how much I have achieved? You overestimate yourself.

If belittling people and their accomplishments without one iota of a clue about them makes you feel special, by all means post away.

For a 62 year old, you still have a lot to learn. One of them is character. Get some.

My vision of all this "hacking" is that it got created because of too many jokers that pretend to sell anything with value, and then when you receive it, it is not even worth wasting any toilet paper on.

So people get interested in getting the "clones" for free and that way are able to verify if it REALLY has any value.

In ANY case: a tool is ONLY as good in the hand of its user as his capability to work with it.