Tom Strignano Money Management by Tom Strignano

Tom Strignano Money Management by Tom Strignano

Description:

Dear trader,

Unfortunately, Novice Traders often believe that all that is necessary to be successful is to adopt a system with a proven track record, and they will make profits.

No system is ever perfect, and the best systems will go through draw down phases. It at these points novices give up and move on to the next best system, without realizing its the Money Management that is the issue.

If they could address that one issue they can weather the draw downs on all good trading systems. The market always acts impartially and takes no prisoners. Traders must be prepared to accept the verdict of the market place, and admit the trade was wrong.

It is the Money Management that helps the pros when the market is not prepared to do what we expect it do do. Professional Traders realize that the system does not achieve their goals, its the Combination of The System and Money Management that attains their goals.

Money Management Is One of the most important aspects of a traders system. There is a real dearth of information on the subject, many professional traders all point to it, but none explain it, till now.

This is the one critical aspect that you need to master in order to be successful over all.

I have broken the subject matter down into easy bite size chunks so you can easily understand the most important points quickly.

Here is an outline of what is covered:

Position Sizing: What percentage should I risk?

Risk of Ruin matrix What does it mean?

How do I find my objectives?

Who am I as a trader ?

What do Banks and Hedge Funds use for longer term trades?

Important Professional Formulas to know such as Entry Efficiency,Exit Efficiency, Probability Analysis and Much More!

Creative Money Management System

Psychology of it all, tying it all together.

Site:

However, this is available at much lower US$57 at:

Over the past few weeks we have been incredibly lucky with Strignano systems. This system was not much publicized so not many know about it.

However, he talks about this at the video called "Psychology.mp4" from the "Fibonacci Strike System".

Looks interesting..

PM name of the WWE lady in my avatar n get a prize

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Added Mirror

hxxp://tomstrignanomoneymanagement.c0m/download12262.html

enjoy...

Man, this is F**kin', Friggin', Freakin' awesome !!!!! =D>

Wanted this so badly and waited for this so long, I am feeling like crying and kissin' you. :(( ;))

Kudos, kudos an lotsa' kodos..

Here is a mirror from my happy soul in case the link goes down:

BTW, what webinar is he talking about in the DL page? He tells to enter name and email to start webinar.

I couldn't see any field to enter name and email. Am I missing something or it is same with you all ??

Edited by csn
PM name of the WWE lady in my avatar n get a prize

There you go csn. Just a new post on the thread and voila``we have awesome people sharing. I know that you are a big Strig fan so if I come across anything will grab it for you....That other one of his on Gann looks pretty nice too...cya

P.S. I got the same thing about the webinar so it's not just your computer csn...

How about this one. Have you seen these traders yet?

http://www.tomstrignanoforexexclusive.com/forex-foxes/

I think the only other Strig suff I have is the complete fibstrike vids. Still looking for the complete head fake, the one passed out here is just the 10 pager.:P

Edited by wades-world

Anyone knows his TRN numbers and all?

Go to the site in post 14 and sign up for them that is what I did although I have not heard back as of yet. But there is some really good info there also to read. Hope this helps....

Here is the exact place he posted the last free #'s

http://www.tomstrignanoforexexclusive.com/2011/04/12/trend-reactionary-numbers-april/freetrnsforblog/

The rest he says is posted on the "super secret page" ....if anyone can find out what that is we would be set.

Edited by wades-world