forex triangle cross

Once upon a time:

My name is Gary. I am a retired civil designer and I discovered my talent for math when I was in grade school. I consider my math ability a gift. I won the Bank of America Award in mathematics in my high school senior year.

I have been trading since 1997. My trading buddy and I at that time started trading stocks and stock options. I used my mathematical analytic ability to design and develop extensive sets of spreadsheets which sorted through 100’s of stocks and their options and selected those most likely to produce the best returns based on our trading criteria.

Those who used my spreadsheets saved a huge amount time and labor and they became popular with my fellow traders. I sold copies of my exclusive spreadsheets for $3,000.00

I say this not to impress you but to impress upon you the simple fact that I have years of trading experience and I can show you how to use my unique perspective to take your trading to the next level…

Today:

Everything above is yours for

a single one-time investment of just $27.

One day...:

He might pay us to use his future magic formula :D [-O<