Addon ZJurik

tol64

Hello from Russia! )))

Has anyone ever set addon BowfortZJurikindicatorsforneuroshelladdonV1.02 for NeuroShell Day Trader Professional on Windows 7? BowfortZJurikindicatorsforneuroshelladdonV1.1 installed, and installing 1.02 blocked from loading drivers and the recommendation to install on XP or below.

http://www.easyfoto.ru/20110306205917875.png

From here you can download versions that I have. On XP you can install them.

http://rapidshare.com/files/451172948/ZJ.zip

Edited by tol64

Link does not work. Here's the new:

http://rapidshare.com/files/451661541/__________.rar

In the archives of these indicators:

Bowfort Adaptive Mass Index for Neuroshell V1.1

Bowfort KirshenbaumBands for Neuroshell

Bowfort Powertool for Neuroshell

Bowfort Volatility for Neuroshell

Bowfort ZJurik indicators for neuroshell addon V1.02

Bowfort ZJurik indicators for neuroshell addon V1.1

tol64,

ZJurik will work only if and when Jurik for Neuroshell is properly installed. And the catch is, Jurik works only in WinXP. The license service has a problem above WInXP, ie Vista and Win7. So you have to use Neuroshell in WinXP and then you can use ZJurik.

Then again, ZJurik is an addon to Jurik, which you can use for Amibroker. Thats my understanding.

tol64,

ZJurik will work only if and when Jurik for Neuroshell is properly installed. And the catch is, Jurik works only in WinXP. The license service has a problem above WInXP, ie Vista and Win7. So you have to use Neuroshell in WinXP and then you can use ZJurik.

Then again, ZJurik is an addon to Jurik, which you can use for Amibroker. Thats my understanding.

Thanks for the reply kesk!

I installed WinXP on a virtual machine (VMWare) and now I can experiment with Z Jurik indicators in NeuroShell. Some addons are not installed in Win Vista and Win 7, I installed XP and then just copy files from one system to another. However, this is not all addons work.

-------------------------------------

Спасибо за ответ kesk!

Я установил WinXP на виртуальную машину (VMWare) и теперь могу проводить эксперименты с индикаторами Z Jurik в NeuroShell. Некоторые аддоны, которые не устанавливались в Win Vista и Win 7 я установил в XP и затем просто скопировал файлы из одной системы в другую. Однако это не со всеми аддонами срабатывает.

You need serials for the rest of the indicators! and its not available freely in other forums too.

I'm not sure that your words correctly translated into Russian, so it is possible misunderstandings. If I understand correctly, then in the archive indicators, which I installed and they work.

I am sorry for my english.))

----------------

Я не уверен, что правильно перевёл Ваши слова на русский язык, поэтому возможно недопонимание. Если я правильно понял, то в архиве индикаторы, которые я устанавливал и они работают.

Прошу прощения за мой английский.))

i think only the Adaptive Mass index and ZJurik has valid seriasl. Other addons doesnt have a serial in the archive. I checked them

So what. Is it needed the serial number?)) They have already made so that work without serial numbers. They just need to install and use.)) I have everything working without any problems.

http://www.easyfoto.ru/20110309182907209.png

Be Happy! ))

-------------------

Ну и что. Неужели так нужны серийные номера?)) Они уже сделаны так, что работают без серийников. Их просто нужно установить и пользоваться.)) У меня всё работает без проблем.

Будьте счастливы! ))

Have you actually tested the indis?

Both the Bowfort and Jurik require passwords and they do not run. The Bowfort ask for a password when you attach the indis.

There is a password creater in the Jurik files, but it was not recognized...

Have you actually tested the indis?

Both the Bowfort and Jurik require passwords and they do not run. The Bowfort ask for a password when you attach the indis.

There is a password creater in the Jurik files, but it was not recognized...

I have installed on x32 Windows XP SP3 and NSDT v.5.6 beta 3.

Installation order should be:

1. Run JSR_DLL.exe. Put there all the checkboxes, it will prompt serial, but as long as it does not, just click Next. In the end it will show ID. It must be copied into a notebook.

2. Generate serial JuirkResDLL_KG.exe in using the given ID.

3. Now you need to restart JSR_DLL.exe. To put down there all the checkboxes, and enter the generated serial number.

4. First, put the lights version 1.02 and later version 1.1.

Thanks! This explanation should come with the txt file.

1. Run JSR_DLL.exe. Put there all the checkboxes, it will prompt serial, but as long as it does not, just click Next. In the end it will show ID. It must be copied into a notebook.

3. Now you need to restart JSR_DLL.exe. To put down there all the checkboxes, and enter the generated serial number.

Thanks! This explanation should come with the txt file.

• 1 year later...

can anybody re-up please, thanks in advance

Link does not work. Here's the new:

http://rapidshare.com/files/451661541/__________.rar

In the archives of these indicators:

Bowfort Adaptive Mass Index for Neuroshell V1.1

Bowfort KirshenbaumBands for Neuroshell

Bowfort Powertool for Neuroshell

Bowfort Volatility for Neuroshell

Bowfort ZJurik indicators for neuroshell addon V1.02

Bowfort ZJurik indicators for neuroshell addon V1.1

• 2 months later...