(REQ) M1 Scalping strategy

Guest Mikes25

Hello. The System is good and as described. I will not Share it, cause i respect the work of this honest seller. I am trading this System whenever i have the time for it. Unfortunately it is Ultra Short Scalping Methode, and with usual Day-Job not always possible. Sorry that i will not share, but the developer helped me x times and gives me so much support. Sharing here is not fair (for me). But let me say: i love this system..

@make-million,before you made you millons you were supported by others in one way or the other.Also you may have benefitted from this forum from systems shared by others,bear in mind that millions of people use this forum and we help members anyway possible,how will you feel if someone buys this and shares it here.We love this system so kindly share so the thanks can go to you .thanks in advance

@make-million,before you made you millons you were supported by others in one way or the other.Also you may have benefitted from this forum from systems shared by others,bear in mind that millions of people use this forum and we help members anyway possible,how will you feel if someone buys this and shares it here.We love this system so kindly share so the thanks can go to you .thanks in advance

Sharing products from honest sellers is imho not fair. Honest sellers are rarely, and this persons must be protected! And Systems in what i am interested....i buy them. From this lovely Forum i am only catch opinions and recommendations, BEFORE i purchase a New System. I am happy getting tips here in Forum, Sharing is not a "Must". This system cost a few bugs. Sometimes you must invest to go ahead. Don't be angry about this.

Haha funny Statement from you: From this lovely Forum i am only catch opinions and recommendations. No Downloads at all what? This System costs a few Bug but a few Bugs are sometimes also a lot of Money for many Members here. Espacially many cheaper Systems are shared here.

This Forum is giving and taking and when i am able to share a new System here which has not yet been done before it should be a must Rule to do so, otherwise this Member is at the wrong Place here and should be banned! Only my two Cents.

Majority of systems on ebay are copies of stuff people have obtained free on forums, take for example KDittman.

Recently,the work of waterskiguy here on this forum was copied, He was kind enough to share his system, and yet some scumbag is selling it as his own method.

Lessons to be learnt here.

Hi Make-a-Million, I respect your decision of not sharing it publicly. but would you please PM me the download link. Promise i will not share it. Or just email me with instructions.

thanks in advance.

Hello. The System is good and as described. I will not Share it, cause i respect the work of this honest seller. I am trading this System whenever i have the time for it. Unfortunately it is Ultra Short Scalping Methode, and with usual Day-Job not always possible. Sorry that i will not share, but the developer helped me x times and gives me so much support. Sharing here is not fair (for me). But let me say: i love this system..