(REQ)can everyone share all their NT indicators

acura92

For a indicator collector like me, i wouldnt doubt others out there that like collecting & playing around with indis. Y not everyone share what they have keeping in mind not to share the black list ofcourse, but someone might have something that hasnt been shared yet, & really might be useful never know!!! what do u guys say, I remember Kardel sharpeye once shared some basic NT indicators......

Thanks

Guest David1713006337

Maybe have traders share their "favorite" NinjaTrader indicators and state if they are 6.5 or 7.0 versions.

My favorite system is located at this link at Big Mikes....

http://www.bigmiketrading.com/traders-hideout/2662-wizards-den-holy-grail-ii.html

Edited by David

Guest David1713006337
Not a bad idea David, Thanks for the suggestion.. I hope the holy grail does help a lot of traders

thanks again

I really like your idea... we have a lot of NT traders and sharing their elite indicators will open up a great discussion here.

yep , If u like NT use BIG MIKE, and please this guy BIG MIKE is a nice person IMHO, so respect his work! ;)

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

Hey Kardel, I know Mike is cool, everyones hardwork should be respected, my intentions were not for people to share what they are members for, all i meant was to share what has not been shared here before, i know there is a lot of stuff out there that people only share when asked for, all i wanted was for people to share whatever they had, cause garbage for one could be gold for the other or garbage for one could be garbage for the other too LOL!!!!

hmmm,

I remembered that I ever gave it the Freebie indicator pack, (btw I m still use it and havent update for almost .... :P half a year ... LOL) well at, least it helps :) so, why dont you back up your own indicator pack is easy in nt 6.5 ??

just for my dear member;

ALL FREE right here

http://www.multiupload.com/F70F9RR6HX

ps.

( I dont bother the 7 version, Did nt do any upgrade and any adjustment on my last "monitor")

(and I dont get it .... the chart was only picture,...beside how could you love a women when you always change the "FX" in her picture ??? )

Edited by Kardel Sharpeye

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

this is not mt4 indicator plz upload mt4 indicator

wrong section pal :) this is only NT indi :)

• 11 months later...