1000Pips Dashboard

4xmeter

My Main point of view on this indicator; by the way, the best of all meter out there (specially in accuracy beat the tsd gang meter and others not to mention its features.). I do not use it as elaborated as the creator does, he has even an EA for sell.

Which currency is the stronger? The answer define the trend against a weaker currency according to its correlation. At the beginning of the day is unreliable.

If fluctuates about two hours of opening day, then there is no trend. Fluctuates meaning, the weaker becomes the stronger and again and again. For me, this indicator only indicates where you should be trading. In one direction volatility. Entry and exit; use your system indicators. By the way, a range greater than 2 in the strength numbers is ok for me below that watch it. I believe 3 is to high as a level of strength measurement..

Edited by 4xmeter

How do you display it on the platform. Have placed it in the indicators folder, then on the chart, nothing appears.

Nothing special, just drag it on your chart, also perhaps you have to show all your pairs in market watch, otherwise it won't calculate strength for pair not active. Also make your chart black, contrast will be sharper.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...