Re: HAWKEYE Traders Indicators

amruta

Ok here goes for anyone who wants to translate them

there is one for Ninja and one for tradestation,

the Tradestation one has some more indicators, so check them both to see what you can translate.

The Hawkeye volume and wide bar are very usefull, and the roadkill if its there is also good.

h**p://[email protected]/file/a3smjy

For Ninja 6.5

h**p://[email protected]/file/wki5zv

For Tradestation

Take care all and Happy new year

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys I am new here,

I wanted to know if anybody has the Tradeguider RT V4 and/or End of Day version. With or without crack.

I have been looking at the posted links, but all of them are too old, unavailable.

I am looking for a dirver without virus (tested).

Many thanks

• 3 months later...

Roadkill Alerts

Does anyone know how get the Alert in Roadkill working? Simply toggling the parameter to "ON" doesn't work. I have searched all over and can't find anything that refers to it. I guess one would need to know the name of the alert wav file and were it needs to be located.

I highly recommend this indicator. It works with both price and volume on 2 different time frames.

http://hawkeyetraders.com/indicators/roadkill/

Thanks, Wanderer.

Edited by Wanderer

• 6 months later...

Someplace in these files are working Trade Guider..(waste of time by the time to read/see the bar/volume formation...most trades are past

Hawkeye fixed is included...roadkill is not fully working...it is still a ATR system no matter how you slice it...manuals and reading materials included..50MB-Nate

http://www.sendspace.com/file/m3xu1j

please anyone have the Roadkill Alerts indicator to share... thanks in advanced

I watched all the latest webinars Hawk and I have become ridiculously over them....

their signal indicators Fatman, version 1:

for receiving a signal from Fatman, currency must be in overbought and oversold

version 2:one currency should be in the overbought and oversold

version 3:no matter where the currency need to find their point of intersection on the display Fatman

when I asked Randy Lindsey, why differently interpret indicator reading Fatman, he could not answer right and left on the answer....... :))

I can show several webinars where developers of this indicator opravergayut their same rules Fatman (I watched only for forex lessons), it seems he just does not work correctly lately, that's all, and developers continue vparivat already malfunctioning indicator

my testing of this indicator and signals relative to the input of the system and came to a disappointing conclusion, using the above timeframe 15-30 minutes gets a lot of false signals

and more suitable for scalping using geaboks geacheyndzh and together with the whole system

although the developers claim that it works on all timeframes equally

and since I only trade forex currency trading then I have to use the timeframes of 120 minutes and above all I am still in search of the timeframe in which it will be more than adequate feeding signals (Fatman) Unused I timeframes so invest in currencies from 2-3 weeks to 5 months

here is my personal opinion about the Fatman indicator and applying its relatively forex..... Thanks!
Edited by snaiper-x1

thank you for sharing TraderNate :)

Hmmm my Chrome browser refuses to complete the download of this file from sendspace saying it's malicious.Anyone have similar problems with other browsers too?

I checked all the download works, I specially downloaded through chrome, everything is OK ...

Surprised with antivirus message....I normally get them on IE and not Chrome.-Nate

thank you for sharing TraderNate :)

Hmmm my Chrome browser refuses to complete the download of this file from sendspace saying it's malicious.Anyone have similar problems with other browsers too?

Edited by tradernate

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...