• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://hotfile.com/dl/116838415/be31963/TmTime.mq4.html

http://hotfile.com/dl/116838463/e90df3b/Glg_new_multi_3.7.mq4.html

source code for his stuff

enjoy!!

if it gets deleted again message me and i will send to you privatelly

50pips many thanks for these, just wondering is there any difference between these two scripts?

Because hotfile only allows one to be downloaded, then i keep forever thereafter getting an error message about a parallel download.

• 1 month later...

Although experienced traders have proven again and again that the EAs don´t produce profits on live-accounts, newbies appear and hope that for them the scam-EA might work.

Dominic makes a living from such naivity, greed and desperation.

He is laughing all his way to the bank.

His "secret" is this: Once he was banned by brokers and got requotes and slippage from others and thus only lost money with his trash-EA, he decided to sell the EA to suckers.

He made partnership with scam-brokers where he presented "live accounts" with hundreds of thousands of "profits" and "withdrawals".

With such big carrots he attracts new buyers who refuse to listen to all the victims of Dominic.

It works perfectly because greed and desperation and false hope are stronger than reason and evidence.

If you look into the history of mankind, this has been the case in the past and it seems to never change.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...