50pips

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the key is in:

- finding a broker (preferably 5digit) that works / manipulates the spread

- setting MinUr to 4.0, less is too risky and goes on red // loss

Even so after you find the needle in the haystack the broker will start widening the spreads and or increase the slippage and you will not be able to win any longer any trade. You can't win against the "Virtual dealer" plugin for MT4. This is what it is designed for. To defend the broker from these EAs and make sure that the dealer wins every trade ;)

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

i am operating a version of westernpips (older version)

it performs not that bad (even on live, against not that trustworthy brokers)

that is the main reason i am interested in the new version -- to see what is changed

if anyone is interested in old version (by the way, deleted from this forum) please let me know (as i could figure until now arbitrage scalping is not that welcome)

best regards

This particular EA is garbage and a scam. Also, it's not that "arbitrage" is illegal, it is impossible on a forex arena. These types of holy grail stuff is to suck in newbies and those who fantasize too much. And EAs are not worthless as someone stated. It's just that most EAs that are SOLD commercially are trash. Most of us with great EAs keep it to themselves. That's a factual truth. And people will never learn a lesson. They also don't care whether the account is demo or not. They don't even care even if the account is not verified. With stuff like myfxbook and mt4i, it's easy to get your account verified as being LIVE. Show your actual acct# and the broker name and show investor password. Come on! That should prove that most EAs sold are pure nonsense so stop fantasizing. In this day and age, are you still head over heels in love with backtesting? Then you also fantasize too much!!! Edited by jonnyrich007

Guest David1713006337
westernpips.com -- arbitrage scalper

newest script -- version 7

does anyone have any experience with it?

best regards

raul

When posting, search the forum for the program.

Link: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/11541-westernpips

Second, when making requests, put (Req) in title bar. You may need to read the forum rules.

• 2 weeks later...