Honestfxsignals

A new service on the market.

Live trading room,email and sms alerts and trade copier EA too.

Anyone used the 7 day trial yet?

Any feedback for its autheticity?

http://www.h0nestf0rexsignals.c0m/proof.html

Edited by hermanhess
please enclose links in code tags

All I can say is this guy Tony J. Lazzaro is a royal jerk! If you login on their investor login account you will see, guess what?...Nothing! I emailed the jerk boy about providing realtime or at least something from 2011, he kept dancing around the request by responding "I think you can tell were trustworthy with all that we have. It's clear we're not typical FX crap." Well, Tony, No I can't tell which is why I am asking for PROOF! I was interested in the service because I think maybe Raj Palleti could be a good trader however he unfortunately ended up with marketing schiester Tony Lazarro which debunks the whole operation.

I sure would love to hear someone elses opinion of this service and if anyone took the $197 chance and joined.

Edited by ecashpro
When the solution is simple, God is answering.

I asked support the question of why the LIVE account advertised on the website has zero trades?

Here is the reply:

Hi,

Thanks for the message.

Okay, so we opened HonestForexSignals.com last Monday and this is the second week of service.

So, we opened a small brand new account of $500 to show ALL of our trades LIVE...

The problem is, as soon as they are executed you can see them. So, people can steal our trades and not join our service.

Raj did not like this so we're figuring out a way to fix it. We will update the site ASAP and see what we can do.

(But in the meantime you can of course see tons of other proof to see we're legit!)

Feel free to call me as well if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Tony

HonestForexSignals.com

"NO HYPE... Just Forex Trading RESULTS that ANYONE can duplicate..."

Another reply from Tony about the service:

Raj uses anywhere from 5min to 1hr charts it really depends...

Majority of Raj trades are done in the trading room and opened and closed with in the session, or he will send a text if not in the session etc...

Raj is over 65% win..You may set up how many lots etc you wish. That depends on your acct of course.

For trade copier yes we would recommend a VPS. Not sure if they have a free VPS, but we tell people about Forexvps.com

Thanks

Tony

HonestForexSignals.com

"NO HYPE... Just Forex Trading RESULTS that ANYONE can duplicate..."

I'd be careful here until they can get established---------then i'd be careful. I e-mailed Tony and he told me they had a free trial for 7 bucks. This may not even be true either. The reason i was a slight bit interested was i heard that Raj was a descent trader. Like you all i want to see proof first hand and not after the fact.

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

thats true He give you a trial, but you have to pay over Plimus!!

after take my first $7 I want to stop the service, but can't login at Plimus, I try many days

then I write a email to Tony, please stop my subscription and send me a agree email, but nothing

so I luck pay only by debit card, so I take out my money from that account, only 20 bugs I let in, and today the email from Plimus come:

Hello,

This notice is to let you know that we have attempted to charge your credit card for the following:

Recurring charge: Demo Version (FULL MEMBERSHIP for HonestForexSignals.com)

Amount: $197.00 (inclusive of all applicable taxes, VAT, etc.)

Unfortunately we were not able to process this payment.

The following is the reason: This transaction has been declined. Please check card details and try again, or contact your bank for assistance <font size="1">(PT-530)</font>.....

so that's the old trick , come in and after you can't go out, I never pay by credit card!!! only Debit card.

the Service is bad for me at the last 5 days , first 3 days Raj was at holiday and the give some Info only and the SMS not come to my Mobile, and this week they have some additional scalp trades , but may can add at this trades 3 times, that not my style to add on a losing trade

so be aware , the want an access to your credit card!!!

• 3 weeks later...