(REQ) triple aaa trading

Performance looks very good. looks like you would be in a trade for a while. I did send them an email asking about the actual trades ect.. but my guess is that you would be in for some major DD on your account. But if you can handle that mentally and there performance is "NOT FABRICATED" then i guess it's worth a look. Also looking at the times they trade could be interesting, but now i have Metatrader running on my iphone its not so bad.

This sounds good. I asked them questions about position size, stop loss size and when the signals would usually be received (I don't want to miss signals while I sleep). Here is their response:

Thank you for visiting our website. In response to your questions:

Our signals take into account the hedging rule, and we absolutely do not hedge. Secondly, we can see that you understand money management, and trading the lot sizes is your choice. But we will give you recommendations after you join. You do not have to worry about large drawdowns. We use stop losses of 100-250 pips, but rarely reach them. And finally, we do not send signals during 4am. The time you saw must either be the GMT time or the time the trades close. When we provide you the signals, you set the Stop loss and Target Profit, then you let the trade reach the profits. Our trades are usually sent right before the U.S. session at 8:30 EST or before the London Session at 11:30 EST.

I like the 1000 pips per month guarantee. Assuming they can honor that guarantee, and assuming the performance page is for real, then this is looking very good.

Although I have always refused to sign up for signal service type of offerings before now (I always prefer to learn to trade on my own, and also if the signals are good, I still fear that if one day they decide to retire or close up shop, I cannot find a substitute), but this may be tempting enough for me to think about it.

Also, does anyone know if they are willing to share/teach the actual systems/methods that they generate their trades from?

One thing I like very much is that Paypal is the subscription processor. I have always received satisfaction from Paypal whenever there has been a problem... ALWAYS!

(they also have a referral program so Joey if you join, you can say you referred me and save $25 per month!)

Thanks Diesel, I'll keep that referrer discount in mind, and I also agree that PayPal is safer than many other order processors out there. But for now, seeing how their "review spammers" were dug up by our friend musketeer (post #6), and also knowing another II forum friend jtimpson has signed up to the service, I am happy to sit this out at least for now, and see how well does this program do in forward test first.

One thing I like very much is that Paypal is the subscription processor. I have always received satisfaction from Paypal whenever there has been a problem... ALWAYS!

(they also have a referral program so Joey if you join, you can say you referred me and save $25 per month!)

I think paypal.com is a good payment processor BUT if you have a problem with anything other than ebay you are on you own. They will not help you get you money back if there is a scam or anything like that. I have had a problem with two websites and they did nothing to help so I had to go to my credit card company to get my money back.

Green

• 3 months later...