Multi Trade System EA

Hi Traders,

A Forex EA developer from Russia sold me an EA called Multi Trade System based on transcripts he sent to me. Lucky for me i made the cost up that night via a trade so i have it for free.

The reason for the post is that he gave me no guide, manual or support on how to use this EA system. So i am posting it here for FREE in order to get traders to test it and identify the best parameters to use and share on this thread. Feel free to decompile it and share results.

==> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YQD82N51 :D

All i know is that is should be placed on a 1hr chart. If this EA is as good as the statements then lets share it thanks!

BasketBull

Here is BasketBull 9.4 I have cleaned out the Cyrillic letters so its possible to use the EA. I don't spend time to make a perfect translation because there is a new version coming soon.

I made a template so its easy to load the EA after the indicators end set files are in their right place under Metatrader.

It’s an advanced EA and you need to install Google Chrome with auto translation of WebPages for read the Russian forum. They have spent years on this EA and nobody can tell which is the best way to use it . You can build your own basket by changing the currency pairs they are using now. Basket from 2-14 pairs. You can use it for manual or automatic trading.

http://www.4shared.com/file/OXvpwiC-/BasketBull_94_2_.html

http://www.euro2you.com/bb.jpg

Edited by E2U
Updated Fonts

You Need to have Google Chrome with auto translation and then you need to read very fast because the translation is bad and the thread is long.

I have many set files but they are in Russian and for different versions of BasketBull

Here is something I translated from V9.3 and its not big diff. between 9.3 and 9.4

http://www.4shared.com/document/VfPiPbit/BasketBull93.html

Edited by E2U

thanks E2U, been taking a look at the thread in russian with google translator.... yes there is alot to work through...

but some bascis please :)

I loaded all the files and put them in their appropriate folders....

Now when I load the template, do I place it on any specific currency pair or time, or does it not matter.......?

I have the current template loaded, and it did open 9 trades this morning and won them all, and it looked good.... but I'm not sure if I have it loaded on the right chart or time frame or whether or not it matters....

thanks E2U, been taking a look at the thread in russian with google translator.... yes there is alot to work through...

but some bascis please :)

I loaded all the files and put them in their appropriate folders....

Now when I load the template, do I place it on any specific currency pair or time, or does it not matter.......?

I have the current template loaded, and it did open 9 trades this morning and won them all, and it looked good.... but I'm not sure if I have it loaded on the right chart or time frame or whether or not it matters....

It does not matter what chart you use if it is frequently updated like EURUSD or GBPJPY. I used M15 Timeframe.

Edited by E2U

It does not matter what chart you use if it is frequently updated like EURUSD or GBPJPY. I used M15 Timeframe.

Are you sure? As far as I understand it should be 1H chart of one of of the not traded pairs... time will tell, so far the EA hasn't open a trade on my side...

I have not used the EA for long time but I don't think you need to have it on any specific timeframe. In the EA you select the TF for the trend indicators and if you use the set file the TF is H1. If you don't use the set file the EA will not start because then it is on Manual mode if you don't change it for automatic in the config.

I did not find a perfect basket or a method for put a perfect basket together so I started to search for that and found many other interesting things and it left there. Most time it looked like BasketBull had been perfect with reverse orders. Buy instead of sell and opposite. Yes I had a perfect basket for one week but lost it under my experiments because I changed things and did not save it. Basket changes over time and things that worked one year ago don't work today. BasketBull is built from T101 basket method and in that time when that was working GBPJPY was the leader of the pack. Today its EURUSD. Everything change and you need to find a method for put a basket together. Edited by E2U

From beginning BasketBull was made for T101 Basket Trading (Search Google)

Then the Russian start to experiment with different basket combination and used 8 currency pairs instead of 14.

There is still people who make huge money on T101 method but I have not tried to put their currency combination in BasketBull. Here they are: http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=112522&page=245

Here is V7 with set files. I don't think its possible to load the set file to 9.4 Open the set files with a text editor and look what they are using in Forex Factory now. Then make a new set for V9.4

http://www.4shared.com/file/Q-PNYvEv/BasketBull_v_7_English.html

Edited by E2U

Hey E2U i didnt pick it from their site. It was via skype as this guy showed me statements over a period of time. The EA is in English, the only thing is that the guy didnt provide a manual nor support. I am using the basketball 9.4 EA from this forum post and testing. And thank you for the tips on this system. I havnt made my mind up in regards to how profitable this EA is cheers