Ntt system

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol lol lol :D

And notice it is hosted by Blogspot ! lol lol lol :D

Well i am not being sarcastic here. If he really did make some money, at least that person can afford to pay a cheap webhosting so that to make it more presentable.

Edit - Just taken a quick look at his blog and saw some dollar notes pictures and a guy holding cash.

This type of site/blog really makes me STAY AWAY from it.

Edited by alansim

....BLABLABLA....

To your success!

Nick Davidson

Nick,

I am puzzled, you are promoting your own system but you will only give it to those opening an account through your links:

(because you are an Introducing Broker).

I see you are membe since July 2010, but it is only your 2nd post, and you have never thanked anyone for all the stuff you have downloaded (for free).

So, I have 2 questions for you.

Why do you need to advertise, here, if you can make "20%/week on a regular basis"?

If you make 20%/week, why don't you share your system with us all?

Well, I know in advance, that you won't share anything here!! (and braging is all what 'we' hate, especially without any proof!)

The only thing I like in your post is your dog.

freddy

You have to open an account with one of the brokers he is recommend.

I saw Nordfx is one of them.

Still waiting for my money back, from that one.

Further he,s saying ,$200.00 a day on a $1000.00 account.

My Uncle is 90 years old and flying an F16 jet full loaded!!

Peldoman, lol,

the "he" is ndsouz (Nick Davidson)

and it's not $200/day, it's /week.

But i agree with you, I am ready to fly with your Uncle, if what Nick says is truth! ;)

freddy

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2161/70149033.jpg

20USD+ per day, for 100USD+ a week on a 500USD Account.

40USD+ per day, for a 200USD+ a week on a 1000USD Account.

200USD+ per day, for a 1000USD+ a week on a 5000USD Account. 400USD+ per day, for a 2000USD+ a week on a 10,000USD Account.

2000USD+ per day, for a 10,000USD+ a week on a 50,000 Account.

4000USD+ per day, for a 20,000+ USD a week on a 100,000 Account.

100,000USD+ per day, for a 500,000USD+ a week on a 2,500,000 Account.

You CAN make more in fact 10 times more than the above figure by continuously trading all day, But remember we need a cool job that pays easy every week and also lets you spend more time with family, friends and other things in life don't we?

So if your serious to get on. Here's what you'll receive absolutely 100% free from me.

PDF Manual for my trading system including installation guide.

Download of my trading system.

Free Forex Clock with Alarms and Forex Quotes. (Its a paid software, but i am giving it out free)

Money Management Excel spreadsheet with automatic data processing.(You just need to enter your account size and it will do all the calculations for you)

E-mail Support from me anytime you need help with your trading!

Please Click and Follow the instructions to get my free trading system and downloads.

FREE SIGNUP!

Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Google Buzz

Home

Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)

NEXT TREND TRADERS

MANUAL TRADING SYSTEM

100% FREE. Please visit the blog.

hxxp://nexttrendtraders.blogspot.com

To your success!

Nick Davidson

There is always a catch whenever i see someone start a thread with very few posts or no other posts at all which is one sentence long and contains "100% FREE" I must ask why we need to open up- sign up to anything:-/ It seems you have something to gain out of sharing this System:-? At least you could make 10 posts or so, share a indicator or something, then maybe it won't look so bloody obvious that you have something to gain;)

If there is a logical explanation as to why one needs to open a live account for you to share then i will apologize for jumping the gun and labeling you with wrong intentions;)

I have seen this kind of thing many many times over my years in the game and i think that you should do what just about everyone does here at Indo and share without strings attached!

Peace

Aussie_Pride8-)

PS....Oh and the fake photo really sets off another red flag maybe try and download a pic from the net that looks believable :))

Hey Guys,

It is 100% Free. I just want you to open an account in any one of the 3 brokers mentioned in the blog. You do not need to fund it, just open it as formality so i can send you the system.

BTW, I'm not a website programmer , im just a trader. But still it took me quite some month just to make this blog. If response is good, off-course i will pay someone to design a website and a domain. :)

Chill friends, I am looking for 10,000 consistently profitable traders in my brokers to generate huge volumes. If you are not profitable its a waste of my time as broker only compensate me for profitable trading. SO its in my best interest to making sure you are profitable :)

At-least i am being honest with what i want from you so you can get what you want from me an a win-win situation.

Othewise there are those websites thats selling systems and EA's with fake statements and asking you to pay xxx dollars to buy it.

You dont buy anything from me, just open a live account as formality and take my system, I am sure my system itself will impress you so much you will hopefully trade live on my brokers someday :)

Hey Guys,

It is 100% Free. I just want you to open an account in any one of the 3 brokers mentioned in the blog. You do not need to fund it, just open it as formality so i can send you the system.

BTW, I'm not a website programmer , im just a trader. But still it took me quite some month just to make this blog. If response is good, off-course i will pay someone to design a website and a domain. :)

Chill friends, I am looking for 10,000 consistently profitable traders in my brokers to generate huge volumes. If you are not profitable its a waste of my time as broker only compensate me for profitable trading. SO its in my best interest to making sure you are profitable :)

At-least i am being honest with what i want from you so you can get what you want from me an a win-win situation.

Othewise there are those websites thats selling systems and EA's with fake statements and asking you to pay xxx dollars to buy it.

You dont buy anything from me, just open a live account as formality and take my system, I am sure my system itself will impress you so much you will hopefully trade live on my brokers someday :)

ndsouz, I start trading for living in 1976 , first stocks, options, and commodities , the last 3 years the forex market.

Forex is more complicated then the other stuf, simply because there,s so much SCAM and CHEATERS round there.

My advice to you , listen to the guys on this forum who know what they are saying , like Freddy,Alasin etc. there,s no good

system and there never will be.

Ofcourse we all are searcing arround for that system that suits to us, for using it, even i do!

But don,t believe this idiot commercials .

From my experience are a lot of these systems who are made by members of this forum working a lott better

then those commercial stuff you have to pay for.

So and now i have to make my last $$ for today so i can put some butter on my sandwich tommorow.

Hey Guys,

See now that is better your a introducing broker and you want to introduce.....Now you say win win but if we don't have to fund it then how are you going to make anything??? Cause if we don't fund a account then we are not trading any volume and you are not getting anything!

Idk something still doesn't smell right maybe its all the jet fuel or something:)) To tell you the truth i don't really care if you share it or not, as i have been down the Renko road a number of times, for some reason nothing beats a candle chart, but thats just me. I still think you should share it with out having to go through the bulls@!t of opening a account so people can go through the process of finding out what works and doesn't work for them.

I applaud you for at least coming clean and made your intent clear but I was right with my first thoughts you have your own gain in mind not that of wanting to share for the sake of sharing and giving others the opportunity to learn. Yes you say you can only gain from helping but that is not entirely true as your gain as you said is from trading volume, TRADING VOLUME!!!! You will gain from someone trading if they win, lose, or draw. So don't make out as if you will only gain what you want if people win, trading volume means trading volume not winning volume. So you get people to sign up, trade your fantastic make a easy income while you enjoy life with family, friends blah blah blah when in fact you don't really care about the system being sound, you care more about people trading your system (which is probably supplied to you by the brokers) without a real care for their outcome.

Just share the System without the strings! Don't give it to me i don't need it! But give those that need it a chance to learn something new. Its part of the process to becoming a consistently good trader, as you should know cause you are one right;)

Hey Guys,

You did not answer to my questions. (post#4)

You say :"But still it took me quite some month just to make this blog."

You say:"I am looking for 10,000 consistently profitable traders in my brokers to generate huge volumes."

If I was making 20%/week, I would not bother with making a blog, and writing on any forums to get 10000 traders, .........I WOULD TRADE.

So my thinking, is you don't know how to trade, you just made some nice pics on hinsights, like the one you posted on your blog, but they are not real trades. Very easy to say, i would have bought here and bailed out there, yeah, after the fact, so easy, wether you take Renko charts like you did or with any chart, so easy!

You just want to attract people to get commissions from brokers.

Look at this pic: 20%/Week with start capital of 1000 and the other 5000.

You'd be millionnaire in 30 weeks, instead of loosing your time in blog's making!

As you brag a lot on your blog, I propose, just for fun to take a pic of your today's trades and post it here, perhaps we might be convinced that your system is the holy grail!

If you post your trades, I will post mine.

Cheers

freddy

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/6282/20byweek.jpg

Nick Davidson just out of curiosity hope you're not nimrod d'souza are you? Your rumored to have scammed a lot of people out of their money, in managed accounts, I remember you circulating an email about 'new' managed accounts to several people and after you sent the email one of the ppl you sent it to sent out an email to everyone on the list about how you wiped out his 5k account within a month warning everyone not to give money to you.

a while back someone sent me this as well apparently its about you admitting you wiped out yet another person through managed a/c's. Please have a look

http://www.multiupl0ad.com/VB39KJIDX2

If you are Nimrod D'souza is this true? whats the story?

you did not answer to my questions. (post#4)

you say :"but still it took me quite some month just to make this blog."

you say:"i am looking for 10,000 consistently profitable traders in my brokers to generate huge volumes."

if i was making 20%/week, i would not bother with making a blog, and writing on any forums to get 10000 traders, .........i would trade.

So my thinking, is you don't know how to trade, you just made some nice pics on hinsights, like the one you posted on your blog, but they are not real trades. Very easy to say, i would have bought here and bailed out there, yeah, after the fact, so easy, wether you take renko charts like you did or with any chart, so easy!

You just want to attract people to get commissions from brokers.

Look at this pic: 20%/week with start capital of 1000 and the other 5000.

You'd be millionnaire in 30 weeks, instead of loosing your time in blog's making!

As you brag a lot on your blog, i propose, just for fun to take a pic of your today's trades and post it here, perhaps we might be convinced that your system is the holy grail!

If you post your trades, i will post mine.

Cheers

freddy

well said, well said!

Nick Davidson just out of curiosity hope you're not nimrod d'souza are you? Your rumored to have scammed a lot of people out of their money, in managed accounts, I remember you circulating an email about 'new' managed accounts to several people and after you sent the email one of the ppl you sent it to sent out an email to everyone on the list about how you wiped out his 5k account within a month warning everyone not to give money to you.

a while back someone sent me this as well apparently its about you admitting you wiped out yet another person through managed a/c's. Please have a look

Nimrod where have i heard that name.....TSD??? For some reason Mr Nims comes to mind.....Can't remember??

The truth is comming out!! good work guys!!!

For some reason my mind keeps linking Nimrod to Mr Nims and if i remember correctly he had a Renko System, started to manage peoples money and pissed it up against the wall too. I remember there was something that went down over at TSD on his thread where he lost peoples money, Mr Nims Renko Ashi i believe the name of the thread was.

Originally Posted by mr_nims

Folks.

I would just like to say that i wont be paying much attention or posting much in my topic anymore. I have made some blunders with trying to manage accounts and stuff and made losses trying to do that in a short span, these people have every right to be angry with me and moreover if they want to ruin my name or this topic, they may be within their rights to vent out their anger.

Aussie_Pride if you ever need a job, the FBI is waiting for you!!!

F@cK the FBI!!!!! I'll stick to trading. Yeah thats right you heard me FBI you can duck my sick hahahahah:))

As soon as i heard Nimrod, Mr Nims came straight to mind.....But seriously mate don't bring the typical sh@t from the other forums, this is a great forum and doesn't need the crap. But i case you do just remember the FBI will be watching:-S

For some reason my mind keeps linking Nimrod to Mr Nims and if i remember correctly he had a Renko System, started to manage peoples money and pissed it up against the wall too. I remember there was something that went down over at TSD on his thread where he lost peoples money, Mr Nims Renko Ashi i believe the name of the thread was.

HAhahahahahahahahahahah Nimrod D whats his face is Mr Nims heres his Blog.

http://renko2.blogspot.com/

These two men are not the same [with the surgery though, anything is possible! ;)]

In any case their systems are very similar!

Perhaps, the latter has more flashy colors, but it is a matter of taste!

http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/561/inspirationrenko.jpg

These two men are not the same [with the surgery though, anything is possible! ;)]

What makes you so sure they are not the same. Don't you think it just a little bit of a coincidence that his name on this thread is NDsouza, and his name on the Mr Nims blog is Nimrod Dsouza, and they just so happen to have very similar Renko Systems....Nooo i am very convinced that this is Nimrod (Mr Nims).