Visual Trader7 Pro and OmniTrader Pro

teddybear555

http://hotfile.com/list/14120/288eb1a

this folder contains Omnitrader 2008 and various other stock trading softwares. Use it before it gets deleted

Hi Kest,

Thank you very much for the link. Can I check if the file includes visual trader ? Have been wanting to try it out for some time after seeing what it is capable of doing in the video. Looks like a very powerful software.

Hi Kesk,

Thank you very much. Yes I've checked the link you provided and OmniTrader 2008 EOD was in there but not Visual Trader.

The link you provided has quite a lot of very useful software. I'm still downloading OmniTrader. The links seems to be working for now (cross fingers).

Hope that other members can share on this thread the link for Visual Trader. I was very impressed with how it can help to identify trading oppurtunities quickly using 3D graphics, so am dying to try out the software.

i have been trading for 3 years now...and one thing i am certain of it..none of the software is going to give you the result that you are expecting. Dont expect any miracles from Visual trader or any other similar software. They always post images which is more or like curve fitted or best trading signals, which may not work all the time.

Better luck with visual trader

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...