Elemental Trader

newbie111

This indicator looks very interesting. I's a leading indicator.

Can some one please explain to me how to use it?

From what I can tell, it is showing trade that I have missed, unless it's predicting a repeat pattern. I'm confused.

Can someone please explain? It is free for share from the author so I will post the link to his download page.

hxxp://www.elementaltrader.com/funnel_events/4199?r=y

Edited by newbie111

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the Elemental Trader v2 indicator. This will save you from having to give them your email (like I had to).

http://www.mediafire.com/?ei9qm0fho2iq8yx

Note: you need to check "allow DLL imports" in the indicator and then restart your metatrader for it to work...

Looks cool but no idea if it's any good. ?

Edited by Diesel 10

Thank you Diesel10, it's the same indi that I have.

I will check the allow DLL box like you described. I should have paid more attention when creating the thread title, I'll see if I can change the title.

Thank you freddy for the vid, and pattern recognition. Now that you've identified the strategy, I can read up on it more.

Edited by newbie111
spelling

Here's the Elemental Trader v2 indicator. This will save you from having to give them your email (like I had to).

http://www.mediafire.com/?ei9qm0fho2iq8yx

Note: you need to check "allow DLL imports" in the indicator and then restart your metatrader for it to work...

Looks cool but no idea if it's any good. ?

you could used 10 minute mail. temporary email that last for 10 minutes. so no more giving your real/important email.

http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html

This indicator looks very interesting. I's a leading indicator.

Can some one please explain to me how to use it?

From what I can tell, it is showing trade that I have missed, unless it's predicting a repeat pattern. I'm confused.

Can someone please explain? It is free for share from the author so I will post the link to his download page.

hxxp://www.elementaltrader.com/funnel_events/4199?r=y

Sophisticated harm0nic trading software, a version of it is also used by Der3k Fr3y and also FxGr0undworks. It's based on the Zup indicator.

If you want to learn more, I highly recommend reading the ebooks posted here: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/6406-Derek-Frey-Inner-Circle-Harmonic-Trading-guides?highlight=frey

• 2 weeks later...

I signed up for the site, but upon receiving their email to login, it seems the p.w. they provided does not function. Guess nothing left then to await their Sunday activity.

"

The ElementalTrader Launch Kicks off tomorrow with a BANG! The email

creative below will convert upwards of 50% for the complimentary

software, so make sure that you go ahead and get it queued up for

Sunday AM.

I mean, what goes well with Sunday AM coffee? A newspaper you say? I

say "complimentary software"!

"

Indi works fine on the chart, now just to learn how to trade with it, lol.

FreddyFX, "Complimentary Software"? Hum? Report back and share with us, please after you attend. We shall see, right? Frankly, These Guru's that try to sell Training and their Marketing tactics upon getting one to bite the Cheese with temptation blows my mind. Doesn't their method work well enough to make money for themselves that they have to sucker someone into buying it to make money? I just am Leary of all Guru Marketers who put out a few "Teaser Videos" to see what they can reel in.

I know what you mean, but there are 2 sides to a coin.

Me as an engineer am not making my expertise available for free in the contracting business.

Helping out a friend is an option, but not making project managers make tons of money with knowledge that took me years to achieve and put to the test.

Within the Indo community we are amongst friends.

FreddyFX, I agree upon that, as I too served the mining industry for 34 years and am approached by Newbie want-a-bies fresh out of College, who "couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the directions were on the bottom". But, to me Forex is so simple "Trade what you see". So many add way too many indicators as if Sweet Jesus was going to give them the light. If someone wants to learn Forex, learn "Price Action" along with "Impulsive Corrective Wave Replacement". If one knows how to use a computer do a search at "Forex TSD" on the two subjects READ, and STUDY, then DEMO and your launched. I do not advise anyone to buy and EA or SYSTEM, the knowledge is there and it is FREE. Heck, in fact all the knowledge is found here on this website as far as that goes. This website is a wealth of information. Keep it simple and win. This Indo Community is the best.

FreddyFX, I myself and the small group to which we interact with one another each day via a chat room. We use H4 and Daily Charts using the Forex Trading Strategy produced by the Quantum Globe Inc. methodology. The procedure does work on the M5 TF for scalping as well but all with Money Management. However, we never violate the rules on entry and exits. This requires patience and you have to learn to sit on your thumbs in a sort of way. Sure we win trades and we lose trades but the positive will prevail with patience. It gives me further time to explore the Gann, Elliott, Gartley and other related methods amongst studying charts because this work is without end to learning.

As to the younger generation thinking this is a quick get rich business, it's not, it's work like any other business. I am of the belief that Proper, Planning, Prevents, Piss Poor, Performance.

That is the only course I know of that they produced, they do make an EA call "Forex Derivative" located at http://www.forexderivative.com However here is the original version; www.multiupload.com/M219YZRSZH

It has gotten some bad results, see: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/5751-Forex-Derivative-PRO/page2?highlight=forex+derivative

This is Quantum Globe Iwcr. You wouldn't happen to have Quantum Globe The Forex Trading Course, would you? Or any other good books on S/R? Thanks.