• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys, probably Price action Lab is better...and Trading System Lab is even better, but...who has these softwares?

I did my request because I found the old version of Builder already educated here and I belive (I'm not a great coder) that it wasn't so hard to find the updated version too :)

Speaking of curve fitting: well, yes, genetic programming are in some way all about fitting the past data...they aren't a ready holy grail by themselves! They are "only" a great tool to let us find what our eyes aren't able te find by themselves...after that there is an hard work to do with the results that these softwares give us.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Actually not useful software. Too much curve fitting it does. I'm still looking for Price action Lab. I downloaded the demo version. No fitting there, only price patterns. Also, good system tracking for position traders.

Generally speaking what is your opinion on LAB after evaluating the demo version ?

Generally speaking what is your opinion on LAB after evaluating the demo version ?

Couldn't see any code in the demo so hard to tell. It is better than some other pieces because it does not play games with the in and out sample as you must save them in separate places. Limited testing with demo showed that it may be difficult to get results for timeframes less than 10 minutes.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...