TRiderEVO

Thought i would get into the grove and start sharing somethings on this great forum. TRiderEVO is a system i picked up a few years ago. I never really tested it enough to say how valid it is. Never the less it is all part of the learning curve for traders, especially new traders....to trial and error with just about everything they can get their hands on.

If you find it useful, great! If you don't, great! you will still learn what doesn't work for you and move one more step closer to finding something that does, either way you will gain something:)

Aussie_Pride

LINK: hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/J-LXYELL/TRiderEVO.html

Thank you for the great share Aussie_Pride. Your system looks like a good pip generator. I'm a newbie and have never traded the BB Band Stop Bar Indicator. Do you have a manual for this system? or may I ask if you will please explain how to use it? Thank you in advance.

I have tried to run the template in the strategy tester to see how it operates, but it just freezes my system in strategy tester.

Edited by newbie111
Paragraph structure editing

Thank you for the great share Aussie_Pride. Your system looks like a good pip generator. I'm a newbie and have never traded the BB Band Stop Bar Indicator. Do you have a manual for this system? or may I ask if you will please explain how to use it? Thank you in advance.

I have tried to run the template in the strategy tester to see how it operates, but it just freezes my system in strategy tester.

here are the rules.. (never try this system myself.. )

TRiderEVO System Trading Rules

Here you go:

System works best in 5M time frame.

Long trading rules

1- Candle color changes from Purple to green

2- BBand turns BLUE

3- Laguerre breaks through .25 from below

4- Large GREEN arrow appears on chart

5- RSI is GREEN and above 0 line

6- X-ARRZZ shows thick Green Line indicating change in trend direction

Short trading rules

1- Candle color changes from Green to Purple

2- BBand turns RED

3- Laguerre breaks through .75 from above

4- Large RED arrow appears on chart

5- RSI is MAGENTA and below 0 line

6- X-ARRZZ shows thick RED Line indicating change in trend direction

X-ARRZZ also can show a YELLOW line indicating sideways consolidation. Do not trade on sideways movement.

I always use 30 pip stop loss.

Be patient and observe, observe, observe.

Trade a demo account until you understand how all the pieces fit together and you are making money.

Hope that help..

here are the rules.. (never try this system myself.. )

TRiderEVO System Trading Rules

Here you go:

System works best in 5M time frame.

Long trading rules

1- Candle color changes from Purple to green

2- BBand turns BLUE

3- Laguerre breaks through .25 from below

4- Large GREEN arrow appears on chart

5- RSI is GREEN and above 0 line

6- X-ARRZZ shows thick Green Line indicating change in trend direction

Short trading rules

1- Candle color changes from Green to Purple

2- BBand turns RED

3- Laguerre breaks through .75 from above

4- Large RED arrow appears on chart

5- RSI is MAGENTA and below 0 line

6- X-ARRZZ shows thick RED Line indicating change in trend direction

X-ARRZZ also can show a YELLOW line indicating sideways consolidation. Do not trade on sideways movement.

I always use 30 pip stop loss.

Be patient and observe, observe, observe.

Trade a demo account until you understand how all the pieces fit together and you are making money.

Hope that help..

Thx for putting that up Asyak.....I will also add that a couple of the indicators repaint so make sure you follow the rules and wait for everything to line up...use a stop...never risk too much of your account on a single trade...and most important of all keep your emotions in check.

If you are a newbie and have not yet touched on the subject of learning how to control the emotions of trading, then I can't stress enough to you the importance in learning what emotions that a trader will face and learning how you can control those emotions, in my book this is the number one thing that traders need to get right before anything. It won't matter how good a system is if your emotions aren't in check you will lose money.

There are plenty of good reading materials out there on the psychology of trading but the one that i found the best was : Trading In The Zone by Mark Douglas....and would recommended it to anyone.

Anyway like i said i didn't really test TRiderEVO out enough to say if it is valid or not...Just thought i would start to share.

Aussie_Pride;)